L

LifeAfterDeath00

Oct 11, 2019
I finally did it, I purchased SN, I still have to gather all the other things, but I still did it! It will take a few weeks, but I can wait. I never thought I had it in me, committing suicide seemed like a dream. I feel so happy now. I can finally let go of everything. I can finally have the perfect ending I have always dreamt of. I know people will say a lot of things, but fuck them. All they ever do is put someone down. The damage caused can be forgiven, but I am in a vulnerable state, and I won't let anyone take advantage of me. I can finally free myself! I want to celebrate, I want to roam around all over town. I no longer have attachments to this filthy place. I am doing this for me. I will do it. I will accomplish it.
I keep listening to Radiohead High and Dry. The lyrics resonate so much:
"They're the ones who'll hate you When you think you've got the world all sussed out They're the once who'll spit at you You'll be the one screaming out."
Finally, I will have silence. I will have my peace.

• Love
Reactions: smile418 and Indieblue
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Wow. Congratulations on this. You should indeed enjoy yourself in the next few weeks. You know what's best for yourself. But if you need someone to talk with,feel free to reply.

I truly hope you find peace and happiness.

smile418

smile418

Feb 21, 2020
I felt the exact same way on Sunday. It is extraordinary freeing knowing that you'll die soon.
It was beyond the shadow of a doubt that I was going to cbt. I was at complete peace with it. But in the end I decided to put it off for now.
I'm just saying if you're immediately before doing it things might change. Either way I form the bottom of my heart I wish that you find your peace. Whichever way you decide to go I will support you.