leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Im so glad that there is way to end my suffering. Im in so much pain every day.... its beyond anything I could ever imagine.... but knowing that it will all end soon makes me feel better. Today I went to write a will and I had to tell the lawyer a part of my story (I didnt disclose my desire to ctb btw) and I could see that he genuinely feels sorry for me and is concerned. He wouldnt even charge me in the end. I cant wait to go

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dggtscccvfd, Lostandlooking, pthnrdnojvsc and 12 others
kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
me too. it brings me a lot of comfort to know that the option is there

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, leavingthesoultrap and flowers in the mist
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
One of the reasons I am more at ease last 4 years than I thought was possible at the time.

But thinking about death also made me realise things will end one day regardless if we do it or nah.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
M

murun_b

Aug 5, 2023
Yea, it's reassuring to know that life is a choice

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel comforted at having the option of a way to reliably cease existing. But anyway I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

restorekarma2024

restorekarma2024

Dec 6, 2023
ikr, it legitimately feels so calming to me the idea that one day soon, nothing will ever be able to hurt/bother me again, before when I was scared of suicide so many things got under my skin and Id hold onto bad feelings for days, now its like one thought about how soon itll be over makes it wash away a bit, makes the pain bearable to me somehow, its not a cure all but it really helps with my mental state at any given moment

• Love
Reactions: Reuthry, leavingthesoultrap and Deleted member 65988
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
That sounds nice for you. I'm happy that you have a way out if you choose so. It is a horrible, unfair reality after all.

• Hugs
antilife

antilife

Sep 11, 2023
I wish it was easier. It isn't though thats why its no relief anymore for me because I used to think that too and I tried it several times but my instincts stopped me. It's torture to be in this state where you feel trapped, alive but only because of instincts

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Same. Maybe I'll have the forever peace after I CTB.

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
Can i ask how old you are? Have you just made an appointment with a lawyer to write a will?

I am so sorry for your situation and hope you will find what you need 🙏

• Love
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Im so glad that there is way to end my suffering. Im in so much pain every day.... its beyond anything I could ever imagine.... but knowing that it will all end soon makes me feel better. Today I went to write a will and I had to tell the lawyer a part of my story (I didnt disclose my desire to ctb btw) and I could see that he genuinely feels sorry for me and is concerned. He wouldnt even charge me in the end. I cant wait to go
The option for me to escape this prison of torture seems to me to be the only rational one for me.
One of the reasons I am more at ease last 4 years than I thought was possible at the time.

But thinking about death also made me realise things will end one day regardless if we do it or nah.
What you said there that thinking a lot about death made you realize that we all die one day.

I think it takes a lot of thinking about death to realize we all die because we don't see it a lot . But it should be out there because it is a fact the most absolute truth.

I think most normies don't even realize they will die because they haven't thought about death sufficiently enough.

Sure they won't deny it when I bring it up they can't . But they only give it a fleeting thought and back to youtube garbage distractions.

It takes a a very large amount of thought about anything to realize it , to fully understand it, to finally start to get it

Last edited:
Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM