ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
I am going to stream my hanging. Or at the minimum having it on a delayed release.

I know the arguments about having it show up in the wrong places, so I don't intend it to show up on Facebook Live etc. And if it ends up on a gore site so be it.

But it feels like the right fit for me.

I don't have a date, but it would be soon

Are there others like me that want to stream their own suicide?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Passersby
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
I would but it's also I don't wanna stress about setting it up. And I'd be so ashamed of myself if my SI gets the better of me and I quit

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ddn.ctb
pictures

pictures

Jul 19, 2023
I would wanta see that just for some inspiration im thinking about doing the same

• Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb, Praestat_Mori and Worndown
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I would wanna see it

• Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb
PArazi

PArazi

Student
Aug 27, 2022
Everyone has their own methods, and for those who are interested, can be very relevant.

• Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb, Praestat_Mori, Passersby and 1 other person
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I wanna see it if u don't mind.

• Hugs
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Well if you want to see it send me a personal note.

tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
I'm also thinking the same. I want to stream it too. But you know I don't want other think that I just seeking for attention.

But the most is I'm afraid of getting caught and they ruined my plan.

• Hugs
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Everyone has their own methods, and for those who are interested, can be very relevant.
I see your point, but there's already plenty of such material available. So I'm a little bewildered why so many people are considering this, since it does seem rather demeaning and unless something goes wrong it'll fade into obscurity. I honestly don't get it, but don't mean to start an argument with anyone here, am just surprised there's two threads on this on page one. To each their own.

Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
I am going to stream my hanging. Or at the minimum having it on a delayed release.

I know the arguments about having it show up in the wrong places, so I don't intend it to show up on Facebook Live etc. And if it ends up on a gore site so be it.

But it feels like the right fit for me.

I don't have a date, but it would be soon

Are there others like me that want to stream their own suicide?
I know 2 other people that want to do that, and I also wanna do it tbh. But I recommend doing it on discord. I've been thinking to make a server for that but I don't know if it's a good idea.

iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
I would want to see it bus as you said it may end up on gore websites and the people there are awful they have no respect and will just take it as a meme , even if you keep it on your phone only its going to the cops the second they find you and there's a high chance that a cop would probably leak it