ajax

ajax

Apr 3, 2023
I have been clean for a few months but these last weeks have been awful. I am bipolar and i think that i might be going through a episode. I don't know what to do, i feel awful i want to just disconnect from everything. I haven't been self harming but i think that the only way i can get a hold of what i am feeling.I hate my life i hate my ex i hate my fucking friends, i hope i never replied to my fucking ex. Why doesnt he love me anymore, wwhy am i so unlovable

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SVEN, apearl, abchia and 1 other person
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

Too often I think about the nature of thinking...
Jan 12, 2024
Hey there,

I'm so sorry and sad to hear you going through these painful feelings. There are definitely times where it's hard to know what to do when it feels like nothing is going right, or even worse when everything is going wrong.

I don't know your situation, but it sounds like you don't want to sh, but rather see no other way to cope. I'm not sure what exactly your sh is, but given that it's cutting there may be alternatives you can do, such as eating sour or spicy foods, using covered ice packs against your skin for some time, or punching pillows. I'm sure there are other ways (and I thought I saw better responses on here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it to link it, sorry).

Additionally, if you need someone to vent/talk to you're welcome to PM me. I'm sure you're lovely. đź«‚ Regardless, I wish you peace!

apearl

apearl

mitski fan
Sep 25, 2023
Im sorry you are feeling so bad right now.

Im proud of you for being clean for a few months, I know how hard it can be to stay clean during hard times. I hope that you can find a different way to cope besides cutting. Stay safe. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: wondering&wandering
D

disheartened_lover

Aug 16, 2024
my sincerest apologies. I am also going through this after being clean for a couple years

snak3atereve

snak3atereve

Mar 3, 2021
Im sorry the horrible feelings are coming back, i can also relate and yea it sucks, if you're really averse to cutting and want to avoid it, i have heard some success with using rubber bands instead?

Either way I hope things work out for the better, or become slightly more bearable, good luck and I wish you the best