Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
Recently, I slept for 16-18 hours at least.
I wanted to forget my miserable days with sufficient sleep.

But my mother always interrupted me with her advice and care that I had never requested,
Then I had to wake up forcibly and do somehing what I could do anything.
She always tell me that it Is stupid and shameful for a 30 years old person to behave like that,
And since I am too fat and indifferent to my improvement, she will correct myself actively.

However it is an another story.

I could Never get a job for a month at least. Everybody lied to me with their hypocritical promise.
But depending on my parents is the mose shameful chioce for me, rather I will have debts of bank.
They tell that they love me on their mouth, actually they always blame myself for my everything,
And try to manipulate me with my guilty to make me conform to them totally even.

They started to torture me again. I would like to escape from this house again.
I would like to sleep in abandoned buildings rather, I don't want to see them anymore.
I will run away in the near future again, and they will try to Arrest me with the aid of the police.

The police tracked me and investigated my private blog totally once,
But I don't want to live in this home at all. In these days, I am searching the decent building for me.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: taylor321, Dead Meat, Mentalmick and 3 others
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I can relate to your situation. Though my mom passed away 2 years ago, she made my life hell. Right now my brother is a trigger and my dad is an enabler. So I feel you. Definetly look into getting out. Even if it takes you some time to get everything in order, start the process. Once your our you'll begin to feel in a way you haven't before. You've got this

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, whywere, oversizedsweaters and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I know how hard and depressing wanting to run away from your own house can feel.
I can do nothing but send you lots of hugs and love, and wish you the best!! There will be better times!

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Blue Rose