• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

niniwuuu

niniwuuu

Jul 20, 2019
Yea, I've been spending the past few days buying pills. I am going to overdose on it. Do you guys agree with 68 grams or should I end with 100 grams? And, I don't care about the pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: EmptyManForever, Deleted member 22624 and NodusTollens
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You'll probably end up vomiting or with brain damage or maybe just like me, in a comma.
I suggest you check the resources section and find another method.
ODs tend not to work.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x, EmptyManForever, sadworld and 3 others
pkmoney

pkmoney

She's heavy and she's mine
Jul 30, 2018
Don't do it

Reactions: fly away, Disco Biscuit, SmellyRat and 5 others
niniwuuu

niniwuuu

Jul 20, 2019
You'll probably end up vomiting or with brain damage or maybe just like me, in a comma.
ODs tend not to work.
Omg, it was my only way out. and did you end up in a coma after overdosing? I am so sorry you had to go through it.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Omg, it was my only way out. and did you end up in a coma after overdosing? I am so sorry you had to go through it.

Yes, I took like 60 different pills and was planning to hang myself (partial) but I passed out so fast that I ended up unconscious, was found next day and then didn't wake up for two long days.
Also, my stomach was a mess so I ended up a month in hospital! (I even got covid19 there.).

It was certainly a nightmare. That's why I suggest you really think about this. There are other methods which are more suitable.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Trannydiary, IAmExhausted, EmptyManForever and 4 others
niniwuuu

niniwuuu

Jul 20, 2019
I
ODs tend not to work.
I don't have access to a lot of resources. I read about inert gas asphyxiation but I am too scared to buy a cylinder of it. Idk what to do
Yes, I took like 60 different pills and was planning to hang myself (partial) but I passed out so fast that I ended up unconscious, was found next day and then didn't wake up for two long days.
Also, my stomach was a mess so I ended up a month in hospital! (I even got covid19 there.).

It was certainly a nightmare. That's why I suggest you really think about this. There are other methods which are more suitable.
Methods like what dude?

WrongGuy47

WrongGuy47

Dec 21, 2020
Dude you'll end up vomiting that shit and probably liver damage.

I have overdosed on sleeping pills, the way your body tries expell it out by vomiting is the worst feeling in the world. You'll be afraid to even take medicines for any health problems as well after this.

• Wow
Reactions: disabledandhopeless, not4us, IAmExhausted and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I

I don't have access to a lot of resources. I read about inert gas asphyxiation but I am too scared to buy a cylinder of it. Idk what to do

Methods like what dude?

Well, that's something you have to decide. Just check the resources megathreads and you'll see what the most frequent are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
This wont work, and if it does, you will die in terrible pain over a few days from liver failure and internal bleeding. Cause it destroys the liver,
I tried 100 - 200 paracetamol ODs, I didnt die cause it always made me call for help, eyes twitching, multiple times vomiting, heartrate 170-180, and getting your stomach pumped is extremely painful when youre not fully uncosncious

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: disabledandhopeless, IAmExhausted, Disco Biscuit and 2 others
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Don't do it mate ... U can't ctb on paracetamol or any other OTC pills

Reactions: EmptyManForever and Pookie
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I

Methods like what dude?
Dude, look up the methods thread. You gotta do some research and not be impulsive, this way you'll only end up with brain damage and might not be even able to ctb again next time. This is not the way. You gotta prepare

niniwuuu

niniwuuu

Jul 20, 2019
This wont work, and if it does, you will die in terrible pain over a few days from liver failure and internal bleeding. Cause it destroys the liver,
I tried 100 - 200 paracetamol ODs, I didnt die cause it always made me call for help, eyes twitching, multiple times vomiting, heartrate 170-180, and getting your stomach pumped is extremely painful when youre not fully uncosncious
Would you have been dead if you didn't call for help?
Dude, look up the methods thread. You gotta do some research and not be impulsive, this way you'll only end up with brain damage and might not be even able to ctb again next time. This is not the way. You gotta prepare
Can I starve and dehydrate myself? I heard it works

Last edited:
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Would you have been dead if you didn't call for help?

Can I starve and dehydrate myself? I heard it works
Even after the stomach pumping they said they cant know for sure until 24 hours. I was injected with antidote in IV for 3-4 days and monitored for liver damage in icu for 5 days

Reactions: Spitfire
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
You're honestly just gonna fuck up your liver.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: Regen and Spitfire
P

pompey1999

Jul 11, 2020
Yea, I've been spending the past few days buying pills. I am going to overdose on it. Do you guys agree with 68 grams or should I end with 100 grams? And, I don't care about the pain.
Hey, so I would advise against any kind of paracetamol overdose.

I tried with 86 tablets a few years ago, so that works out as 43g, and I was in the most pain I've ever been in. In that moment, I remembered what Winston said in 1984 with regards to physical pain; 'Of pain you could wish only one thing: that it should stop. Nothing in the world was so bad as physical pain. In the face of pain there are no heroes' (George Orwell).

About half way through, I started coughing up blood, by the end I was writhing on the floor in pain screaming at the top of my lungs. I gained absolutely nothing from this experience - it was true torture - in that moment I knew true pain.

Do not do this, it isn't worth it.

Reactions: fred farkle, disabledandhopeless and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I took like 60 different pills and was planning to hang myself (partial) but I passed out so fast that I ended up unconscious,
I have a technical question about that. Did you put the noose around your neck suspended from something and THEN take the pills? Or did you take the pills first and plan to put the noose around your neck after you took them?

If you can see where I'm headed with this question, since you passed out fast after taking the pills but had the noose around your neck it seems you would have hung yourself while unconscious when you slumped down.

niniwuuu

niniwuuu

Jul 20, 2019
Hey, so I would advise against any kind of paracetamol overdose.

I tried with 86 tablets a few years ago, so that works out as 43g, and I was in the most pain I've ever been in. In that moment, I remembered what Winston said in 1984 with regards to physical pain; 'Of pain you could wish only one thing: that it should stop. Nothing in the world was so bad as physical pain. In the face of pain there are no heroes' (George Orwell).

About half way through, I started coughing up blood, by the end I was writhing on the floor in pain screaming at the top of my lungs. I gained absolutely nothing from this experience - it was true torture - in that moment I knew true pain.

Do not do this, it isn't worth it.
I am going to take 68 grams, bro. Honestly, i don't have access to any other means so I have to do it

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I have a technical question about that. Did you put the noose around your neck suspended from something and THEN take the pills? Or did you take the pills first and plan to put the noose around your neck after you took them?

If you can see where I'm headed with this question, since you passed out fast after taking the pills but had the noose around your neck it seems you would have hung yourself while unconscious when you slumped down.

I first took the pills!! I should've done it the way around.

Anyway, I'll do things properly next time! This goes for everybody: be careful with ODs.