Helpmeplease

Helpmeplease

Misery
Jul 4, 2020
You think if I just drink more I will just pass away?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: imacrybaby, Rn110bg101, Lostandlooking and 9 others
Beaver

Beaver

Oct 24, 2020
Me too, just going to use tagamet and some pain killers with sn. You need just the right amount of sn to pass away easily. Using too much can irritate your insides too much and cause more pain than necessary, which would kill you but make things worse.

Reactions: imacrybaby, Wraith, Stepheng7287 and 3 others
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
I am sorry it has come to this. just know there is no shame in changing your mind or postponing, not to sound pro life or anything I really do respect your decision but if you need someone to talk to I am here to listen. Smooth travels.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, BeautifulMosaics, Wraith and 5 others
Helpmeplease

Helpmeplease

Misery
Jul 4, 2020
I honestly dont care about the pain so is 50 g good to pass away?

Reactions: sadworld
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
I honestly dont care about the pain so is 50 g good to pass away?
I hear 25g is the sweet spot, just have an extra glass for when you vomit.

Reactions: Wraith, Metalhead, sadworld and 2 others
Helpmeplease

Helpmeplease

Misery
Jul 4, 2020
I hear 25g is the sweet spot, just have an extra glass for when you vomit.
Okay thank you!! Gonna do this at around 12 midnight. So fasting for 8 hours is good right? No water no food? Thanks for replying:)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Arrow, Wraith and 6 others
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
Okay thank you!! Gonna do this at around 12 midnight. So fasting for 8 hours is good right? No water no food? Thanks for replying:)
No liquids for the last 2 hours and your bus should be on its way. Smooth travels.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wraith, Stepheng7287, sadworld and 3 others
Helpmeplease

Helpmeplease

Misery
Jul 4, 2020
Thank you very much :D

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wraith, sadworld, Meditation guide and 1 other person
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Yes couple of hrs fasting is OK ... But if u can u can do more good for u .. But don't think u need 50 gm .. As someone mentioned 25 GMs in 20 ml water is ideal .. U may have extra glass ready just in case ... Happy journey friend

Reactions: Wraith, sadworld and Silvermorning
Helpmeplease

Helpmeplease

Misery
Jul 4, 2020
Im going to take sn and paracetamol only. I have no tagamet or acid reducers. It would be fine right?

• Hugs
Reactions: Wraith, sadworld and Meditation guide
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
First off, I'm so sorry that it's come to this for you. It's always saddening to see a goodbye post(although I'm happy for you in a way..if that makes sense...).

Having an antiemetic is best, of course. Without one though, you can still succeed. If you drink a lot of sn, you'll be more likely to vomit. If you drink too little, it won't be as likely to work. If you drink 20-25 grams(someone else said 25 is the sweet spot..I agree), it's more probable to succeed.

Yes, having an extra glass is a good idea. I plan to have a backup glass myself, in case I vomit right after drinking it.

@VolatilePotato did Not use an antiemetic, yet it appears he did succeed. I've seen many reports on here of people not using an anti memetic as well..many do appear to succeed.

What time zone are you in? We're here for you in your last moments dude. I also really want you to know that there's nothing wrong with backing out, should you change your mind...

Best wishes.

Edit: You don't need anything other than the sn to potentially die, but Tagamet would increase your chance of dying.. Most people do at least use tums or something because it's over the counter.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, rabbithole, Wraith and 6 others
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Yes ... All u need is SN to succeed. Paracetamol will help with any pain though ..

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Wraith, Huntfish34 and 3 others
Helpmeplease

Helpmeplease

Misery
Jul 4, 2020
First off, I'm so sorry that it's come to this for you. It's always saddening to see a goodbye post(although I'm happy for you in a way..if that makes sense...).

Having an antiemetic is best, of course. Without one though, you can still succeed. If you drink a lot of sn, you'll be more likely to vomit. If you drink too little, it won't be as likely to work. If you drink 20-25 grams(someone else said 25 is the sweet spot..I agree), it's more probable to succeed.

Yes, having an extra glass is a good idea. I plan to have a backup glass myself, in case I vomit right after drinking it.

@VolatilePotato did Not use an antiemetic, yet it appears he did succeed. I've seen many reports on here of people not using an anti memetic as well..many do appear to succeed.

What time zone are you in? We're here for you in your last moments dude. I also really want you to know that there's nothing wrong with backing out, should you change your mind...

Best wishes.

Edit: You don't need anything other than the sn to potentially die, but Tagamet would increase your chance of dying.. Most people do at least use tums or something because it's over the counter.
But I have no tagamet? :(

Best wishes.

Im in GMT +08:00

Last edited:
Reactions: Wraith and sadworld
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
You seem to be very decided.
May you find the peace you look for and a good journey to prosperous new lands, brave soul.

We are here for you, till the end.

Reactions: Wraith, SmellyRat and sadworld
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
But I have no tagamet? :(

Im in GMT +08:00
Hey man. I think this is a decision that you must make on your own. I chose to get meto and h2 blocker(antacid). It still could work though...

Are you rushing into this? Did you decide just today to ctb at midnight? Do you plan to do this today(I don't think you specified the date)?

Reactions: Wraith, sadworld and Silvermorning
Helpmeplease

Helpmeplease

Misery
Jul 4, 2020
Hey man. I think this is a decision that you must make on your own. I chose to get meto and h2 blocker(antacid). It still could work though...

Are you rushing into this? Did you decide just today to ctb at midnight? Do you plan to do this today(I don't think you specified the date)?
Im planning to do this today

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Wraith, theguineapigking and 2 others
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The only thing that is needed is SN and time undisturbed.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Lostandlooking, Wraith and 4 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Regarding no Tagamet or acid reducer:
Since I've been here a few have done that and as far as I know they died. will you let us know when you are ready?

Reactions: Wraith, Huntfish34, Helpmeplease and 2 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
20-25g SN in 50ml water is fine, don't think about doing anything else. It should be fine.

Reactions: Wraith, Soul, SmellyRat and 3 others
Helpmeplease

Helpmeplease

Misery
Jul 4, 2020
Regarding no Tagamet or acid reducer:
Since I've been here a few have done that and as far as I know they died. will you let us know when you are ready?
Yeah I will let you guys know. It's 6.47 pm here.

• Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred, Wraith, Metalhead and 2 others
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Too much SN can be counter-productive. You might vomit most of it right after drinking it. As others said 20-25g is good. Just have an extra glass or two incase you vomit and feel you need it.

Safe travels. <3

Reactions: Wraith, SmellyRat, demuic and 2 others
Helpmeplease

Helpmeplease

Misery
Jul 4, 2020
Guys I just tasted my sn and it has a salty taste not really horrible...
For some strange reason, I feel more relaxed after licking some sn ool
It's 9.25pm now
Going to be 12 midnight soon

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz, Wraith, Soul and 3 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Guys I just tasted my sn and it has a salty taste not really horrible...
For some strange reason, I feel more relaxed after licking some sn ool
It's 9.25pm now
Going to be 12 midnight soon

I wish you a peaceful journey to your final resting place :hug: :heart:
How are you spending your last few hours?

Reactions: Wraith and SmellyRat
Helpmeplease

Helpmeplease

Misery
Jul 4, 2020
I wish you a peaceful journey to your final resting place :hug: :heart:
How are you spending your last few hours?
Hmmm...lying in bed waiting...watching youtube...

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Lostandlooking, Wraith and 5 others
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
I really hope that if you do attempt, it is as peaceful as possible. May your pain come to an end. May you find peace and happiness. Goodbye man.

I feel for you.

• Love
Reactions: alicelittle, Wraith, virginiawoolf86 and 1 other person
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I'm sorry life has come to this. I admire your courage

• Hugs
Reactions: alicelittle, Wraith and x~Sophia~x
Helpmeplease

Helpmeplease

Misery
Jul 4, 2020
11pm now, 1 more hr

• Hugs
Reactions: Wraith, Time to fly and Deleted member 14177
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Farewell and safe travels! I'll be doing the same SN without anti-emetics again, same dosage 25g in 50mL.

Reactions: Wraith