P

pariah80

Aug 12, 2024
Hello. Thanks for accepting me into your community. I really appreciate a site that allows me to express myself without being banned or "motivated." I have decided to end my life on Saturday. I'm using a gun, and I will do it in a hotel room. I'm homeless at the moment (living with a friend.) I've thought long and hard about this, and after years of pondering and having everything fall apart for me, I've decided that this is the right decision and I'm ready to go. I've attempted before but failed (overdose.) So, after due diligence, I'm very confident in my chosen method. I just want somewhere to come and share my final days. I am actually at peace with my decision and can't wait to leave this life. My life has been such a terrible experience. Plus, I don't like where life (in general) is headed. Everything seems to be regressing. Not just my circumstances, but everything. Oh well. This is my last week, and I have "senioritis" regarding everything in this life. I don't care anymore about anything. I'll be free after this weekend.

• Hugs
Reactions: h4nah4ki, Ariii, Jon Arbuckle and 18 others
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
I'm so sorry you are hurting so badly. Since you are a newbie here, I would encourage you to look around the forum and see if any of us could help you. There is no shame in waiting to see if you feel better in a few days.

Please, if you are going to do it in a hotel, think of the poor folks who will find you. And have to clean the room after you are gone.

Whatever your final decision, I do hope you find the peace we all strive for. Godspeed.

• Hugs
Reactions: rocketman99 and pariah80
A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
You're not alone. Even if you don't care. It's going to be all right. Gunshot is the best for those who can have access and pull it off. Fast and highest rates of success.

• Hugs
Reactions: pariah80
B

Bear1234

Jul 8, 2024
I hope you find your peace <3 in whatever form that comes.

• Hugs
T

ToMoveOn

Jun 16, 2024
Sorry about the circumstances that led you here, but welcome to the community, friend.

Last edited:
  • Love
P

pariah80

Aug 12, 2024
I'm so sorry you are hurting so badly. Since you are a newbie here, I would encourage you to look around the forum and see if any of us could help you. There is no shame in waiting to see if you feel better in a few days.

Please, if you are going to do it in a hotel, think of the poor folks who will find you. And have to clean the room after you are gone.

Whatever your final decision, I do hope you find the peace we all strive for. Godspeed.
I appreciate your kind words. Yes, I've thought about the maid staff. I thought about the people who will find the body. And honestly...

I'd rather people who are going to forget me in 5 years find it than my best friend and his son. I'd rather some maid find it, than having to text/write my friend telling him to take his son somewhere because he has to call the coroner to come get the corpse out of his house.

So, for me, this is a no-brainer. I do appreciate your words and concern though.

• Love
Reactions: BlackDoor, hereornot, razahcareca27 and 1 other person
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
I appreciate your kind words. Yes, I've thought about the maid staff. I thought about the people who will find the body. And honestly...

I'd rather people who are going to forget me in 5 years find it than my best friend and his son. I'd rather some maid find it, than having to text/write my friend telling him to take his son somewhere because he has to call the coroner to come get the corpse out of his house.

So, for me, this is a no-brainer. I do appreciate your words and concern though.
I understand. However, I can tell you from experience that the person who finds you will NEVER forget you. Of course, someone will find you -- kinda the nature of the beast -- so I do understand you not wanting to traumatize your friend and his son in that manner.

I hope you stay and look around thd site, and engage the membership a little more before you decide to ctb. You seem like a nice person. But if you decide to go ahead and ctb, know that I will support you in that decision also.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best, I hope you find the freedom you search for.

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you find peace. Good luck!

• Hugs
T

Theresnoescape

Each year feels like 10
May 29, 2024
I hope you find the peace you're looking for.

• Hugs
A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024

Can you leave a note to call first responders? You can put it on something just inside the door before a housekeeper would get to the point where they would see, or if you shoot yourself in the bathroom you could close the door and put a note on the outside. First responders see more of this than anyone, to the point where they can't even keep track of them all, desensitized.

Reactions: tenshi天神, hereornot and pariah80
P

pariah80

Aug 12, 2024
Can you leave a note to call first responders? You can put it on something just inside the door before a housekeeper would get to the point where they would see, or if you shoot yourself in the bathroom you could close the door and put a note on the outside. First responders see more of this than anyone, to the point where they can't even keep track of them all, desensitized.
lol. Already in the plan. I'm going to leave a note at the door. I'm doing it in the bathtub so it's easier to clean.

Reactions: hereornot and alltoomuch2
A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
lol. Already in the plan. I'm going to leave a note at the door. I'm doing it in the bathtub so it's easier to clean.
It's a good plan. I may have my method available by Saturday. I won't be waiting any longer either. You aren't alone.

• Hugs
S

suffering_mo_7

Experienced
May 8, 2024
@pariah80 Please reconsider using a gun in a hotel. This is bad for many reasons. First, you could accidentally discharge the weapon and hurt someone else or if not, you could also go to prison for discharging a gun in a building, dwelling, if you survive. Even if you succeed, you could still hurt others. Using a gun in a place with others is a bad idea for everyone. Many would consider a remote location, woods, field, etc where no one else is to be much better option.

I'm not going to minimize your suffering but it seems you still have some quality of life and things can turn around for you. Maybe give it some more time? At least to have a better option of a better place.

• Love
Reactions: tenshi天神
P

pariah80

Aug 12, 2024
@pariah80 Please reconsider using a gun in a hotel. This is bad for many reasons. First, you could accidentally discharge the weapon and hurt someone else or if not, you could also go to prison for discharging a gun in a building, dwelling, if you survive. Even if you succeed, you could still hurt others. Using a gun in a place with others is a bad idea for everyone. Many would consider a remote location, woods, field, etc where no one else is to be much better option.

I'm not going to minimize your suffering but it seems you still have some quality of life and things can turn around for you. Maybe give it some more time? At least to have a better option of a better place.
I've taken all of these things into consideration. I know how to do this safely and effectively. This isn't a rash decision or some knee-jerk reaction to a negative situation. My decision is very well thought out. This is years of deep, honest inflection and reflection. There is no quality of life for me. Things will not turn around for me. I don't believe in life at all costs. Life is not a default net-positive to me. I choose happiness over survival. I choose peace over memories. I've given life all the time and chances that I can possibly give it. I know some will be hurt by my passing, and I don't like that. However, I'm hurting. I'm suffering. My life is not going to turn around for the better. The things I wanted in life are not attainable for me. I'm all out of hope. And that's not a bad thing. I see my life for what it is and always has been. Now, I'm taking control of it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BlackDoor, etherealspring, frost_ and 2 others
A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
I've taken all of these things into consideration. I know how to do this safely and effectively. This isn't a rash decision or some knee-jerk reaction to a negative situation. My decision is very well thought out. This is years of deep, honest inflection and reflection. There is no quality of life for me. Things will not turn around for me. I don't believe in life at all costs. Life is not a default net-positive to me. I choose happiness over survival. I choose peace over memories. I've given life all the time and chances that I can possibly give it. I know some will be hurt by my passing, and I don't like that. However, I'm hurting. I'm suffering. My life is not going to turn around for the better. The things I wanted in life are not attainable for me. I'm all out of hope. And that's not a bad thing. I see my life for what it is and always has been. Now, I'm taking control of it.
I understand this. It's okay. I'm sorry you feel you have to defend your position. I held on for nearly 4 years myself. When you see the truth, if your truth is Carnage and no life quality, the decision becomes apparent and undeniable and one that you act on. I don't have any problem personally with what you're doing, I think you're demonstrating this is not a frivolous decision, you are showing a lot of consideration considering you're suffering.

• Hugs
S

suffering_mo_7

Experienced
May 8, 2024
@pariah80 I understand and get that you want and need to end it. I empathize with that a lot, unfortunately.

Shooting off a gun in a public space is a risk for others though, even if you are in a room. I implore you to consider alternatives. I totally understand the desperation. Believe me on this and I am sorry that you feel this way.

shiyu123

shiyu123

Jul 9, 2024
I hope you find peace with your decision, good luck! <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tenshi天神 and pariah80
tenshi天神

tenshi天神

everything i love gathers dust inside my chest
Aug 13, 2024
good luck and much love ♡

• Hugs
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I wish you that whatever happens, you find eternal freedom from pain and suffering.

Reactions: ToMoveOn and h4nah4ki
dreamcatcher90

dreamcatcher90

Aug 3, 2024
dealing with a lot of shitty things at one time is tough.
have you considered factory / farm jobs ? They give you housing, it's shared but it's something for a start. you would earn some money with a place to stay and would be able to get back on track.

It's not much but it's something.