• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Motherfly

Motherfly

Student
Oct 24, 2018
My plan is to do a long drop hanging, judicial excecution style.
For this, I need a drop of more or less 8 feet.

Including my body, lets put it at 15 feets of clearence that im gonna need.

To attach my rope too, I need some sort of solid structure, ideally an horizontal metal pipe or bar. Not to forget I need to be able to climb or get there in any way in the first place.

Lastly, i'd need somewhere private or at least where no one would see me or come accross me, as I will need time to smoke a couple cigarettes, drink some wine and get my courrage together before jumping.

I've had several walks around parks and industrial complexes and had weirdly no luck. Its harder to find than I tough it would.

I've tried it before in a pretty open space where cars would go by in the distance and it felt really ackward standing there with a rope aroud my neck.

So my question is, oh big and beautiful brains of SS, what should I look for, where to go? Any ideas?

NB. I live in Montreal. So big urban city.

Reactions: Popeye, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I wouldn't know in your city, but I wish you luck. It is hard to find a place. Are there any abandoned buildings you can explore? I can see how cars going by would be awkward...

Reactions: Popeye, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BurningLights and 1 other person
Motherfly

Motherfly

Student
Oct 24, 2018
I wouldn't know in your city, but I wish you luck. It is hard to find a place. Are there any abandoned buildings you can explore? I can see how cars going by would be awkward...
Yes there is, but according to urban exploration blogs, they are all closed now and guarded...

Reactions: Popeye, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Couldn't find anything private(Found one public spot). There sure are a lot of pools in Montreal.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Motherfly

Motherfly

Student
Oct 24, 2018
Couldn't find anything private(Found one public spot). There sure are a lot of pools in Montreal.
I...don't think a pool is suitable for what I am aiming for. Are you from Montreal also?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Motherfly

Motherfly

Student
Oct 24, 2018
I...don't think a pool is suitable for what I am aiming for. Are you from Montreal also?
Oh I see. You are looking at google earth hehe. Yeah, I guess its an american thing too.

Reactions: Popeye, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Haha, I was just commenting on the amount of pools I saw. Like you said google earth :)

Reactions: Popeye and Lifeisatrap