Praying 4 a Miracle

Praying 4 a Miracle

Student
Sep 22, 2024
I still can't believe that I have allowed myself to trip and fall into this pit of suffering, but I've decided that I am determined to recover, no matter how hard or impossible it seems to be right now.

I respect the people in this forum who have decided that they have no hope of recovery, and are just looking for a way to escape their suffering. I totally get it, and very often find myself feeling this way as well.

Personally however, I'm now feeling determined to survive and recover, no matter what. I still don't know exactly how I'm going to pull this off, but I feel like as long as I have breath in me, I have to give it every possible chance to happen.

Is there anyone else who is feeling this way currently?

• Love
Reactions: Hero Remeer and NoPoint2Life
N

NoPoint2Life

Why is this so hard?
Aug 31, 2024
I still can't believe that I have allowed myself to trip and fall into this pit of suffering, but I've decided that I am determined to recover, no matter how hard or impossible it seems to be right now.

I respect the people in this forum who have decided that they have no hope of recovery, and are just looking for a way to escape their suffering. I totally get it, and very often find myself feeling this way as well.

Personally however, I'm now feeling determined to survive and recover, no matter what. I still don't know exactly how I'm going to pull this off, but I feel like as long as I have breath in me, I have to give it every possible chance to happen.

Is there anyone else who is feeling this way currently?
I do not feel this way, but I am really happy for you. Best of luck!

• Hugs
Reactions: Hero Remeer and Praying 4 a Miracle
Hero Remeer

Hero Remeer

Sep 22, 2024
I'm glad you feel that way and share it.
Sometimes I feel that way, because I think that the process I'm going through is for something bigger, something that will help me increase my understanding and comprehension, my compassion too.
In any case, stay calm, these things happen and having compassion for yourself and forgiving yourself is important.
Greetings, be well and a hug

Reactions: Praying 4 a Miracle