FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
All my life my relatives in Zambia have brought nothing but suffering to my grandmother, mother and other family households too but everyone in the family tolerates their emotional and psychological abuse using Christian forgiveness as an excuse. In African culture family loyalty is a massive deal.

In my mother and grandmother eyes the relatives can do no wrong and they keep giving these people money to help them with their problems. I grew up despising my relatives and everything they stand for. I was an always an outsider in my family.

I have finally had enough of all the relatives freeloading, the fact they cover up for pedophiles and all the abuse throughout the years. I am now ready to cut all ties with the relatives. I refuse for myself and younger sister to suffer like our mothers and grandmothers have been all these years because of this posion called a family. I am outsider of my family who was born to break the cycle to end all the suffering. It felt soooo great telling my grandmother and mother that I hate the relatives and my pure resentment of the family giving money to help these ungrateful arseholes who will never care about them. My grandmother is in shock her perfect granddaughter hates the relatives.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bluebunnysky, pole, M.O.N and 7 others
S

stillunemployed

lol lmao
Jun 1, 2023
I envy your courage. I wish i could leave and just forget this hole ever existed.

• Love
Reactions: FireFox
carseatheadrest_223

carseatheadrest_223

miss him
Aug 27, 2023
All my life my relatives in Zambia have brought nothing but suffering to my grandmother, mother and other family households too but everyone in the family tolerates their emotional and psychological abuse using Christian forgiveness as an excuse. In African culture family loyalty is a massive deal.

In my mother and grandmother eyes the relatives can do no wrong and they keep giving these people money to help them with their problems. I grew up despising my relatives and everything they stand for. I was an always an outsider in my family.

I have finally had enough of all the relatives freeloading, the fact they cover up for pedophiles and all the abuse throughout the years. I am now ready to cut all ties with the relatives. I refuse for myself and younger sister to suffer like our mothers and grandmothers have been all these years because of this posion called a family. I am outsider of my family who was born to break the cycle to end all the suffering. It felt soooo great telling my grandmother and mother that I hate the relatives and my pure resentment of the family giving money to help these ungrateful arseholes who will never care about them. My grandmother is in shock her perfect granddaughter hates the relatives.
i believe in you! you got it!!

• Love
Reactions: FireFox
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I envy your courage. I wish i could leave and just forget this hole ever existed.
@stillunemployed I finally lost my patience with my relatives because they have overdone it with the freeloading, continuing to use other relatives, the seriel gossiping, the constant spreading of lies, abuse of Christian forgiveness as a free pass to continue their behaviour etc.

One day I just woke up and realised my mother and grandmother will continue to love and help these piece of shit relatives who will never ever change. Only I can free myself from relatives and I owe nothing to these people. I don't care what culture says or the bible says enough is enough. We owe our toxic relatives absolutely nothing.

For years I always patient, respectful but now I finally had enough. As a kid I always hated the relatives for never being there when my mother was struggling with as single mother so I always felt unwanted. I used to feel guilty for hating the relatives because my deeply religious grandmother says it "sinful". Then one day I realised these arsehole relatives don't feel guilty for anything so why should I ?

the next time my relatives will see me will be my grandmothers funeral after that they will never hear from me again.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: stillunemployed and pole