fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
It has been almost 3 months since I could've enrolled into my local college to further pursue my ambitions, but since then I have either just been sleeping or using this site as a form of escapism. In my last rant, I spoke about how this site was almost an addiction to me and that I needed to slowly distance myself. But as time went on I've slowly started to realize that whatever I choose to do, I will have nothing regardless. It does not matter with what I say or do on this site, because none of you are actually here, present and infont of me. Life will move on, and you guys will dissapear. Even when I am here, I'm incredibly bored of the same old routine I have adapted too ever since I fucked up. Nothing I do will change that, and I don't even know where to begin in order to improve my current situation. Simply put, even if I am still young and 'have a chance' - what is the point with the quality of my life if we're all going to die anyways? I am fustrated with not only myself but with the way things have been moulded in society. I am fed up with everything. Just put a bullet through my skull already.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Iwant2sleepforever, your pathologist and 3 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Yo I heard an advert on radio the other day saying "it's not too late to enroll!" implying you can still enroll for certain things this term somehow? May be worth looking into since you were talking about concerns with the law and stuff.

Anyway, some people will move on, some won't, even you might be one of those people who moves on. It just happens and we can't know what to expected without a solid direction. Sorry I don't have much useful to say today :( but we're as here as we can be for ya

Reactions: Deafsn0w, your pathologist and VanHeineken
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
i feel the same and i'm 46... i'm unemployed .. wake up depressed with nothing to do except be on this site...

Reactions: DeletedUser4739, Deafsn0w, your pathologist and 1 other person
V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
I like this site very much. It feels good to be here, it's soothing on my nerves. I regard all staff and members on this site as my friends, even though I don't know you and we'll never meet in real life.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, your pathologist and weedoge
your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
It's never too late.

My mom went to college the first time at 35 and now she is a Sr Admin at major tech Software company and makes about 150k a year.

Young people fuck up
That's what we do

Reactions: Deafsn0w, AndyCurious, VanHeineken and 1 other person