• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Thingsneverchange

Death is my friend
Sep 23, 2021
I am at a bridge right now. I've often been. I am always too afraid to jump. How is it best? Look into another direction? Close your eyes? Have your eyes open? Think about something else? Or think about just the thing you're going to do? Have music on or not?

Please help.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hʚll, vold3m0r†, Dead Meat and 4 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
What exactly are you afraid of?

Reactions: vold3m0r† and Thingsneverchange
T

Thingsneverchange

Death is my friend
Sep 23, 2021
What exactly are you afraid of?
Jumping lmao. I don't know i don't feel like it's myself that's a fried of. It's more like my Si that's keeping me from doing it.

• Hugs
Reactions: vold3m0r† and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand it is difficult to ctb as we are programmed to survive. I think in my case, I will eventually reach a point of desperation that I am able to overcome any fears that I have. I think for me, it will be a feeling, deep down when I know it is the right time. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Hugs
Reactions: vold3m0r†, Dead Meat and Thingsneverchange
T

Thingsneverchange

Death is my friend
Sep 23, 2021
I understand it is difficult to ctb as we are programmed to survive. I think in my case, I will eventually reach a point of desperation that I am able to overcome any fears that I have. I think for me, it will be a feeling, deep down when I know it is the right time. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.
It's really difficult. I don't know how to get around it and it's making me crazy.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, vold3m0r† and Dead Meat
Cannedbones

Cannedbones

Sing me to sleep
Mar 14, 2021
It's really hard overcoming your SI. I'm sorry you're struggling. Im practically just "chilling" with the noose around my neck. I can't overcome my SI but I feel tranquil that I have a way out of this world.
Maybe you should take a step back, sit and ponder for a while?
I wish you peace

• Love
Reactions: vold3m0r†, Dead Meat and Thingsneverchange
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Jumping lmao. I don't know i don't feel like it's myself that's a fried of. It's more like my Si that's keeping me from doing it.
What about jumping? Is it the fall? The pain of landing? The risk of survival? The afterlife? If you can isolate what's stopping you it'll be easier to come up with ways to adress it.

Reactions: thats_a_wrap, vold3m0r†, Dead Meat and 1 other person
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
I managed to get up onto the railing of a bridge once but I couldn't go any further.

I think you need to be certain. Every fibre of your being needs to KNOW that you are going to jump. If you have even the slightest doubt in that moment then you won't be able to deny it.

Pushing past your SI is extremely difficult and is something that most people will never be able to do.

Im sorry for what you're going through FWIW.

Reactions: thats_a_wrap, Dead Meat, !WILL! and 1 other person
T

Thingsneverchange

Death is my friend
Sep 23, 2021
What about jumping? Is it the fall? The pain of landing? The risk of survival? The afterlife? If you can isolate what's stopping you it'll be easier to come up with ways to adress it.
I guess it's the chance of survival. I don't want to survive and be hospitalized

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
W

!WILL!

Mar 27, 2021
I'm not sure if there's anyway to reduce the fear, especially with how strong SI can be. Don't feel like you have to push yourself if you're not ready. It might be that you have to look for a different method or try again a different day. I hope you find peace no matter your decision.

Reactions: Dead Meat
T

Thingsneverchange

Death is my friend
Sep 23, 2021
Then you're not confident in your jumping spot. Investigate a better one.
I don't really have a better one. My problem is that every day I have a sudden mood swing and want to jump off. I don't really have that much time to plan this

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, !WILL!, oliviahurts and 1 other person
T

thats_a_wrap

Jun 1, 2020
I have the same issue. Planning on using a combination of substances to get the courage I need.

Reactions: clown_17 and Thingsneverchange