Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eegretfrex

Oct 13, 2023
I am an Israeli citizen.

On Saturday, hundreds of evil palestinian terorrists murdered in cold blood more than a thousand innocent civillians in here.
Including babies, little children and old women.
Entire familes.

I wanted to CTB before it but it made me want to CTB even more.
Seeing what evil savages exist in this world.

And those events cemented my already existing notion that there is no "god".
If he existed he would have saved those babies and children from those evil palestinians terorrists.

That's why I don't believe in Judaism or any other religion.
It's all made up fairy tales.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, username8888, Iamtired and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world truly is such an evil and repulsive place, I could never believe there is a God, I see existence as nothing more than a horrific mistake that just causes harm where existing beings suffer so senselessly and unnecessarily. Humans really are the worst species.

Reactions: Eegretfrex
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
They're both as bad as each other. This is not a moment to pick sides

• Hmph!
Reactions: Tesha and Eegretfrex
E

Eegretfrex

Oct 13, 2023
This world truly is such an evil and repulsive place, I could never believe there is a God, I see existence as nothing more than a horrific mistake that just causes harm where existing beings suffer so senselessly and unnecessarily. Humans really are the worst species.

"Humans are the worst species".

This is so true.
Many here reffered to these evil terrorists as "animals".
And I think that's an insult to all animals.

No animal would massacare hundreds of babies and children.
We don't INTENTIONALLY murder babies and children and old women like the Palestinians.

If it happens in our bombings it's as a result of their terrorists hiding amongst civillians.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
E

Eegretfrex

Oct 13, 2023
Read again my reply.

Unlike the hundreds of babies and children who were murdered on PURPOSE by the evil palestinian terrorists, those palestinain children died because the cowardly terorrists hide there or forced civillians to live in those buildings where they hide weapons and rockets.
Our Air Force never bombs buildings for the sake of it.
There is always some intelligence that there is something repated to terror in the building.
Either actual terorrists living inside or they are hiding weapons and rockets.

Last edited:
Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
I mean I guess that's pretty easy to say as someone who isn't in the war zone watching babies being decapitated….

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
mean I guess that's pretty easy to say as someone who isn't in the war zone watching babies being decapitated….
if it were up to me i'd nuke the whole plant and put an end to this madness

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I'm not taking sides here because in my opinion both Hamas and the Israeli government are wrong.

Murdering civilians and mass punishment are both unspeakable evils. From my admittedly limited knowledge of the history between Palestine and Israel, there's not going to be a simple solution - there's long running rights and wrongs on both sides. But, I hope a solution is found before more innocent civilians are killed or it spreads into the wider region or further.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Darkover, feuerflieger and 2 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Are there no political sites for political debates about which country is more justified in killing folk than the other ?
I'm not getting what Israeli - Palestinian debates have to do with Suicide Discussion as a subject.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, voyager, Glandular and 2 others
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
I am an Israeli citizen.

On Saturday, hundreds of evil palestinian terorrists murdered in cold blood more than a thousand innocent civillians in here.
Including babies, little children and old women.
Entire familes.

I wanted to CTB before it but it made me want to CTB even more.
Seeing what evil savages exist in this world.

And those events cemented my already existing notion that there is no "god".
If he existed he would have saved those babies and children from those evil palestinians terorrists.

That's why I don't believe in Judaism or any other religion.
It's all made up fairy tales.
Since you explained it I guess Hell is in this world. After life will either be an my painless place or eternal painless sleep.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Read again my reply.

Unlike the hundreds of babies and children who were murdered on PURPOSE by the evil palestinian terrorists, those palestinain children died because the cowardly terorrists hide there or forced civillians to live in those buildings where they hide weapons and rockets.
Our Air Force never bombs buildings for the sake of it.
There is always some intelligence that there is something repated to terror in the building.
Either actual terorrists living inside or they are hiding weapons and rockets.
evil is as evil does
It means that if someone is evil, they will do evil things. It also suggests the reverse definition, that if someone DOES evil things, then they themselves are inherently evil.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I'm sorry about what you're going through.

the situation in Israel is awful and my heart goes out to both Israeli and Palestinian civilians that are facing the brutal consequences of the conflict in the region.

THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS:

refrain from turning this post into a political debate. this thread was posted in the suicide discussion section of the forum. it's purpose is to not argue and choose sides in regards to a complex matter.

keep this thread centred around suicide discussion and respecting OP's feelings. just to also emphasize, there won't be any tolerance for trying to stir up hate for any group of people. that isn't what this post should be about, nor is it what the forum is for.

for those who would like to have open discussions about the matter with the aim of keeping it within forum rules, post a thread in the political sub-forum instead. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/forums/politics-philosophy.19/

if arguments continue to break out, the thread will be locked.

I hope you find peace OP.

Reactions: loopdaloop, Praestat_Mori, corazon and 5 others
L

lethargic

Jul 14, 2023
I've watched Israel kill Palestinian children for like a decade+ because I don't have goldfish memory. My condolences though, I'd be enlisting if I was that enraged not killing myself.

Reactions: MelancholicMundane, Praestat_Mori and wendy5c
LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
Not everyone can fight, but if you can, why not fight your enemies and die with honor?

People tell me I'll go to hell if I commit suicide. So why not die to an enemies gun than to your own?

Reactions: wendy5c
E

Eegretfrex

Oct 13, 2023
Not everyone can fight, but if you can, why not fight your enemies and die with honor?

People tell me I'll go to hell if I commit suicide. So why not die to an enemies gun than to your own?
A simple reason.

I want to die peacefully and painlessly and more importantly on my own terms, by my own decision.

Not because some evil Palestinian terrorist dedcided I need to die now.

Also don't want to die in gaza which is a horrible and nightmarish place.

I want my last moments to be in some peaceful and serene environment such as a forest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iamtired
G

Gleysson

Hey, you. You're finally awake
Oct 10, 2023
Dude. Inquisition, Nazis, guerrilla, organized crime, rape, slavery, institutionalised racism and sexism. Transphobia and all the bigotry. 8 singular dudes have as much money as 3.6 billion people. And most of those people don't even have access to clean water.

If God exists he's a sadistic asshole that's playing CIV 6 and trying to win the Domination Victory but he's playing every country and wants everybody to suffer.

If he is truly omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent, first of all, he would be more than able to just ejaculate satan out of existence. So no more "evil" (by Christian standards). If he has wrath, as some people suggest, then he sins, so he's not perfect and he himself should be in hell.

I like to think there is another plane of existence, but it's quite sure we are not built to experience it (at least not on our physical bodies). And there most certainly is not a bearded white dude that gets all pissy when the gays find love.

It's just moronic. It's delusional.

Social study, let's put antipsychotics in the water in a very religious city and see if they are so fervorously faithful after that.

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
We don't INTENTIONALLY murder babies and children and old women like the Palestinians.

stfu, you killing palestinians for so many years and stole their land, you don't have any rights to talk. stop playing the victim.

Also don't want to die in gaza which is a horrible and nightmarish place.

i wonder who made gaza this way... oh it's israel what a shocker.

Last edited:
Reactions: kermudgeon and Praestat_Mori
E

Eegretfrex

Oct 13, 2023
stfu, you killing palestinians for so many years and stole their land, you don't have any rights to talk. stop playing the victim.

i wonder who made gaza this way... oh it's israel what a shocker.

"Stole their land" - You cannot steal what's yours.
Our ancestors were here before there was a thing called "arabs" or "islam" by centuries.
Read history.
I guess the Romans called this area "Judea" because it was full of arabs .

"Israel made gaza that way" - wrong again.
It's the terrorist organizations who control gaza and instead of spending the money that they get to make it a better place they use it to buy AK47's and rockets to kill us.

Status
Not open for further replies.