• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

prototypian

prototypian

May 6, 2024
I am a scientist. A chemist by training. Lately I have had such a hard time with faith. To be honest I dislike faith. I don't enjoy believing rather than experiments. This makes me down but my brain just runs with it. I don't know whether to believe in god out of fear that I could be wrong or not believe since I feel the belief itself is wrong.

Hard to say

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, wCvML2, davidtorez and 4 others
Pathetic and Sad

Pathetic and Sad

Just going through life's motions
May 21, 2024
I don't think you can believe in god out of fear... If god is really as omnipotent and omniscient as ppl make it out to be it would probably know you don't actually believe it and are only "believing" it as a show out of fear for it. Then you would be even more fucked for lying as well as not genuinely believing/ worshipping it!

failure383

failure383

Jul 2, 2024
From what I can tell, you think like an atheist. You can't convert to a religion from nothing just with sheer will. There has to be genuine component of faith, that you can't train or force, it's just there. If you feel nothing while praying, you can't just decide you want to feel a strong connection to god somehow out of the nothing.

Reactions: GoatHerder