• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kman8777

Kman8777

Just a bad dream
Jul 7, 2024
My life has deteriorated so much. I remember when I was happy and had hopes that I would be successful in my future, having a good career and maybe getting married. Now, I understand that these hopes are nothing but a mirage. Non-existent. I'm always lethargic and can't control my head. I can't go to sleep anymore without exterior noise as my head won't shut up. I feel utterly useless. I now cry for no real reason. I only provide mono-syllabic answers as I have started hating my family and friends. I think of how I would kill myself everyday. I have thought about cutting, so that I could punish myself for being such a no life loser. I'm 19, and have had enough of life. I just wish I had methadone or SN so that I could kill myself, and I don't want anything to get better. I want this to be my end. I'm thinking this year will be my last. I have decided that if I do ctb, it will be on my birthday. I find it fitting that I should end my time in this misery the same day I entered it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BackToLobby, MatrixPrisoner, SelfKill and 7 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
My life has deteriorated so much. I remember when I was happy and had hopes that I would be successful in my future, having a good career and maybe getting married. Now, I understand that these hopes are nothing but a mirage. Non-existent. I'm always lethargic and can't control my head. I can't go to sleep anymore without exterior noise as my head won't shut up. I feel utterly useless. I now cry for no real reason. I only provide mono-syllabic answers as I have started hating my family and friends. I think of how I would kill myself everyday. I have thought about cutting, so that I could punish myself for being such a no life loser. I'm 19, and have had enough of life. I just wish I had methadone or SN so that I could kill myself, and I don't want anything to get better. I want this to be my end. I'm thinking this year will be my last. I have decided that if I do ctb, it will be on my birthday. I find it fitting that I should end my time in this misery the same day I entered it.
Sorry you're having to feel this way.

I promise you, though (and trust me, I know you don't want to hear this. I know it might not help, but it's true, so you need to hear it), no one is a failure at 19. No one is permanently a loser at 19. No matter what your criteria for success and being a winner are, 19 is a bit early to call it.

You've got a lot of issues getting in your way, but plenty of time to work on them. Care more about taking care of yourself than pushing forward for now. You need to get the car repaired in the shop before you try racing it in this state.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and Kman8777
dietcokecan

dietcokecan

What is it all for?
Jun 25, 2024
I'm 20 and in the exact same position. I have no life and no dreams, just painful empty existence. If you ever need anyone to talk to I'm here

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I would kill to be 19 again, on the forefront of the AI technology revolution. If you do somehow find a way to fight through your 20s, please consider getting certified in as many courses on AI as you possbily can. Many are free, including Google's. Also learn up on robotics as much as possiblr. These 2 industries are undeniably the future and you could potentially be setting yourself up for a good ass life. BTW, you're waaaaaayyyyyyy to young to be getting married anyways. You can't even by a drink for christ's sake.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and locked*n*loaded