• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
I'm not confident if this pesticide will work at night of New Year's Eve. Today, I ingested a microscopic amount of this poison and I'm having my breath shorten, cardiac arritmia and it seems like my mouth is burning. I hope I can succeed in my dreamed freedom. I'm having the balls, I'll ingest a half bottle of this poison ☠️.

A833DA2B 5BB9 4584 A2F0 3494D436CFEF

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: quinnnnnxo, deadbody, dizzdesi and 1 other person
C

ClamChowder

Global Mod
Apr 4, 2023
Please don't. Pesticide suicide is not a nice way to go.

Reactions: quinnnnnxo, Somethingiswaddling, sadone2122 and 2 others
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Somethingiswaddling, deadbody, Aim and 5 others
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Hi, if i were you i wouldn't use this method. Some say it is very painful to use pesticides and any other type of poison.

In my case, i would use the hanging method as i find it relatively easier and less painless, although if you are found and saved in time, you may end up with consequences.

I know it can be difficult, but i would recommend looking for other methods. Take a look at the hanging thread, there you will find lots of details and testimonials from people and maybe if you interact with the members you cab answer your questions about the subject.

I'm saying this because we have the same goal in common: a peaceful and painless "passage", after all, we've been through a lot of pain in this life, haven't we ?

Reactions: chiaseedd, DeadHead, imnot_bunni and 3 others
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i'd do a lot more research on that. pesticide? says it kills ticks and mosquitos. i have a feeling you'll just end up in the hospital.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and FRUSTRATED MIND
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
Hi, if i were you i wouldn't use this method. Some say it is very painful to use pesticides and any other type of poison.

In my case, i would use the hanging method as i find it relatively easier and less painless, although if you are found and saved in time, you may end up with consequences.

I know it can be difficult, but i would recommend looking for other methods. Take a look at the hanging thread, there you will find lots of details and testimonials from people and maybe if you interact with the members you cab answer your questions about the subject.

I'm saying this because we have the same goal in common: a peaceful and painless "passage", after all, we've been through a lot of pain in this life, haven't we ?
Thank you. I know that die by poison is a bit a agonising and it might take a while to die.
i'd do a lot more research on that. pesticide? says it kills ticks and mosquitos. i have a feeling you'll just end up in the hospital.
No, I might end up in the hospital and then die over there. This is a good pesticide.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
T

tortilla.medicine

Oct 25, 2023
This is what you're dealing with: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cypermethrin

It appears to not be very effective and rather painful rather than peaceful.
"One man died after eating a meal cooked in a 10% cypermethrin/oil mix that was mistakenly used for cooking oil. Shortly after the meal, the victim experienced nausea, prolonged vomiting, stomach pains, and diarrhea which progressed to convulsions, unconsciousness and coma. Other family members exhibited milder symptoms and survived after hospital treatment."

Last edited:
Reactions: DeadHead, raltsrover, FRUSTRATED MIND and 1 other person
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Thank you. I know that die by poison is a bit a agonising and it might take a while to die.
Although i'm not going to lie, i've been thinking about using poisons too. I have been interested in cyanide pills, but they are impossible to obtain and unfortunately it's not like in the movies where the person dies in a matter of seconds. In reality they take a minimum of 3-5 minutes and a maximum of 15 based on research done, and during this entire time the person will feel a lot of pain and agony, which is why i would not use a method like this. I like painless methods, such as a gun, hanging (if done correctly) and i have even considered SN, but as i don't have the money to buy the ingredients i had to give up on the idea of using this method.

• Hugs
Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND and LastFlowers
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023

did you look through that at least? think i saw you on another thread. from brazil? maybe i'm just confusing you with someone else.

fallintotheshadows

fallintotheshadows

Oct 23, 2023
But the most important thing is to die. There's a chance of death.
I understand right now you feel like you should just try anything to end it all. But right now you must think. This is why many suicide attempts fail is because people get too hasty and hey that's human I don't blame them for feeling like ending it all as soon as possible if they have some form of method that may help. But this is what makes people scared to attempt it even more again the whole goal is to make sure you do it on the first try because otherwise I'm telling you trying other ways later will make you much more scared and harder to overcome SI. I'd reccomend using the resources available here or at least asking for advice on other ways that aren't listed here

• Love
Reactions: Limerance, MyChoiceAlone and FRUSTRATED MIND
supergip

supergip

A strange person.
May 13, 2023
Não sei como comprar esse bagulho.
Ah, é de boa, mercado livre tem, mas o melhor é na Magazine, é 99%+ de pureza. Se comprar, para comprovar é só pingar umas gotas de sangue, se ficar marrom quer dizer que tá certo.

Reactions: bloodystarzklt and FRUSTRATED MIND
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
I understand right now you feel like you should just try anything to end it all. But right now you must think. This is why many suicide attempts fail is because people get too hasty and hey that's human I don't blame them for feeling like ending it all as soon as possible if they have some form of method that may help. But this is what makes people scared to attempt it even more again the whole goal is to make sure you do it on the first try because otherwise I'm telling you trying other ways later will make you much more scared and harder to overcome SI. I'd reccomend using the resources available here or at least asking for advice on other ways that aren't listed here
Okay. Hanging might be another choice.
Ah, é de boa, mercado livre tem, mas o melhor é na Magazine, é 99%+ de pureza. Se comprar, para comprovar é só pingar umas gotas de sangue, se ficar marrom quer dizer que tá certo.
Será que posso encontrar em alguma farmácia? Acho que talvez eles vendam.

A

annemarie

Oct 26, 2023
Hi, and I feel your pain.
I'm new here, I'm 65 and in chronic and constant pain after multiple extensive spinal surgeries.. I'm only existing, I take up space And resources just to be so medicated yet still in pain. I've made a very rational decision that I want to pass on. Finish this life. I have access to many strong pain meds and benzos, so I'm thinking this will be the easiest way for me to pass on.
I'm about ready to get my stuff in order, and I'm here collecting info as to how I can definitely achieve my goals without any mistakes.
This is my first post, I'm completely non tech savvy so I hope it's OK to post here and that it's also OK to put this post here with yours.
Many thanks and forgive me everyone as I will be mostly reading all your posts to gather up my own ideas, so I may pass with dignity and finality.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DeadHead, Clasrink, Limerance and 8 others
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
I'm new here, I'm 65 and in chronic and constant pain after multiple extensive spinal surgeries.. I'm only existing, I take up space And resources just to be so medicated yet still in pain. I've made a very rational decision that I want to pass on. Finish this life. I have access to many strong pain meds and benzos, so I'm thinking this will be the easiest way for me to pass on.
I'm about ready to get my stuff in order, and I'm here collecting info as to how I can definitely achieve my goals without any mistakes.
This is my first post, I'm completely non tech savvy so I hope it's OK to post here and that it's also OK to put this post here with yours.
Many thanks and forgive me everyone as I will be mostly reading all your posts to gather up my own ideas, so I may pass with dignity and finality.
No problem my friend. We are in the same page. In case, you want to talk, please don't hesitate and send me a text message on here.

Reactions: annemarie
A

annemarie

Oct 26, 2023
No problem my friend. We are in the same page. In case, you want to talk, please don't hesitate and send me a text message on here.
Many thanks Mkl97

Reactions: DeadHead
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Welcome Annemarie
If you have any questions about how to forum works, don't hesitate to ask! ( you can only send personal messages when you made enough posts)

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND, annemarie and Unending
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Será que posso encontrar em alguma farmácia? Acho que talvez eles vendam.
Acredito que eles não vendam esse tipo de coisa em farmácias, melhor comprar pela internet mesmo.

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
Acredito que eles não vendam esse tipo de coisa em farmácias, melhor comprar pela internet mesmo.
Então acredito que minhas únicas opções vão ser enforcamento ou envenenamento (as mais dolorosas 😑)

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Então acredito que minhas únicas opções vão ser enforcamento ou envenenamento (as mais dolorosas 😑)
Envenenamento é doloroso sim pelo que eu saiba, mas dizem que o enforcamento é indolor desde que ele seja feito de maneira correta já que a pessoa perde a consciência em questão de segundos. Quanto ao SN, não é impossível de se obter. Existe uma thread para brasileiros aqui no SS e lá você pode tentar interagir com os membros a respeito do processo de compra e utilização de SN. Eu mesmo não posso falar muito a respeito já que eu particularmente não usaria esse método, porém a grande maioria vê como algo pacífico e rápido e é justamente por isso que a grande maioria quer usar esse método.

Enfim, vai lá na thread de brasileiros e tenta conversar com a galera mais experiente nesse assunto de SN, pode ser que eles te ajudem bastante. Fica a dica aí.

• Love
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
To describe poisoning as more peaceful than hanging is interesting indeed...

Last edited:
Reactions: DeadHead, FRUSTRATED MIND and MyChoiceAlone
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
are you in south america? heck i'd be looking for n.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
can i dm you?

FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
Yes
are you in south america? heck i'd be looking for n.
In my point of view, poisoning is peaceful, because I won't disturb anyone to rush me to go to the hospital, I want to ctb alone in my bedroom. Although I feel pain, I want to leave this existence.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
i don't think a pesticide will do the job. look up nembutal.

FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
i don't think a pesticide will do the job. look up nembutal.
There are some cases right here in my village of people who committed suicide by taking the above poison.

Reactions: quietandsad113