Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
It took coming to this site to see the good in people. Because of this site I have become more compassionate, empathetic, and sympathetic. I feel at peace here and that carries over to real life. Everyone here is so supportive and caring. It is a shame most of us are at the end of our life journey. Anyway I just wanted to let everyone know how much peace you all have given me. My method is jumping (no date set). I don't know if I will do a goodbye thread but wanted to say thanks in advance in case I just disappear one day.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Life Is My Coffin, flower_g1rl and 5 others
Quiet_Observer

Quiet_Observer

Aug 22, 2023
Same, this site actually gives me something to look forward too (ctb) if I find it useless to continue living. It is something that makes me feel like I have some kind of control in my life, the idea that I can end it all whenever I feel like it. Plus its allowed me to find my preferred method of Nitrogen asphyxiation which I have the capabilities to act on in the future

Reactions: Action, PanaxMan and Lookoutbelow
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
It took coming to this site to see the good in people. Because of this site I have become more compassionate, empathetic, and sympathetic. I feel at peace here and that carries over to real life. Everyone here is so supportive and caring. It is a shame most of us are at the end of our life journey. Anyway I just wanted to let everyone know how much peace you all have given me. My method is jumping (no date set). I don't know if I will do a goodbye thread but wanted to say thanks in advance in case I just disappear one day.
Yes, it has made me live to figure out when I should die. This site also made me look at why my life sucks like shit. It has also recontextualized my reason for dying. It hasn't changed my opinion. That's all.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow