• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

shotgun

shotgun

im alive but im dead, awake but asleep
Sep 14, 2023
Screenshot 20240729 212754
(translation:
"but since you do things
like those
don't have expectations from me")

why the fuck do people expect otherwise when i communicate i am a bad person? obviously i do shitty things that's why I've been considering myself a bad person for 4 years already. what the fuck do they think I'm gonna do? suddenly change for the better because THEY are around? fuck that, i said im a bad person because i AM a bad person, it's your choice to find out by yourself why i say so

Last edited:
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
The timing for me to see a post like this is quite ironic. Because today someone called me "childish and edgy" (second term as expected) because I was skeptical and uneasy about a person I don't even know asking me to "be their friends". Not only do I not believe in people becoming friends simply by answering "yes" to such a question but I don't even really agree with the "apparent happy-go-lucky" facade of people.

If at times I warn people about me, it is indeed for good reason and not random. Being called "edgy" for it made me feel as if they were just not taking me seriously as if I was some kid.

I think I may agree with you on a level.

Reactions: shotgun
tsykoais

tsykoais

i can't drown my demons they know how to swim
Apr 9, 2023
fuck i try to be as nice as i can be but i'm a pessimistic low down insecure bitch and my mask always slips when i'm around people for too long

Reactions: shotgun
Gangrel

Gangrel

Jul 25, 2024
fuck i try to be as nice as i can be but i'm a pessimistic low down insecure bitch and my mask always slips when i'm around people for too long
fuck that hurts because same ... i try but i always end up screwing up a good thing for god knows what

• Hugs
Reactions: shotgun and tsykoais