FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand many people's delusional worship of existence and how they try and force it onto other people. No matter what I'll always see it as preferable to not exist which is why I hate pro-lifers and their insensitive toxic positivity.

The reality is that it's always something so terrible to be conscious and aware of this existence, all that existence is, is just an endless cycle of suffering and cruelty that tragically repeats once new life is forced here. To have the ability to suffer in this meaningless and futile existence is a curse, and there is no benefit to decaying from age, the thought of suffering from old age terrifies me and repulses me.

And simply just existing is something so incredibly harmful as well, it's disturbing how there is no limit as to how much one can be tortured in this existence, so therefore it's delusional to see existence as something positive as there is nothing positive about how existing beings have been tormented so senselessly all throughout history.

The existence of life was the most horrific tragedy so it's disgusting how many humans believe that suffering should always be prolonged, humans really are the worst species. It's just so wrong how despite existence being undeniably being so hellish this world is filled with pro-lifers who force their absurd, invalidating delusions with suicide not accepted as a valid option. In my case I see suicide as a rational solution to prevent suffering in this undesirable existence that I never wished for in the first place.

• Love
Reactions: Sleeper System and icantSleep