catman

catman

Wizard
Oct 11, 2021
its been several several years, but i havent made any progress in improving my mental health, or much of anything. ive always had some sort of pathetic hope but theres some things i cant change or are way too hard to change. theres no way erasing a lifetime of abuse and neglect, nor can i pretend ill just wake up one day and stop being this ugly person, i know this deep down.

why go even another day? im so tired. im exhausted. i went on zoloft again, nothing. its sad, because sometimes i feel i could have attempted and succeeded earlier if my depression/other undiagnosed mental illness issues didnt make getting out of bed besides for responsibilities i cannot avoid, impossible.

im completely estranged from all family, mostly my choice after a total breakdown. they havent tried hard to reach out or find me, and the fact that all this time, they wouldnt know if i was dead or alive, hurts so much. that i feel like i should just die, in this case. ive never gotten any recognition. every day is boring, insufferable, and i have to remember how worthless and ugly i am.

im going to be trying the slip knot partial hanging. i know im still scared, both of failing, and whatever happens after. or failing and being worse off after. i dont know. wish me luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: pixie, ClownMe, Lone_Gray_Wolf and 1 other person
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
Make sure to be confident on your actions, if you are afraid of it, just do some "practice" and get the feeling, feel how your body reacts, study yourself; so when the day comes, it you know what to do and what to expect from you.

Best of luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: catman
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life really is so horrible. I'm sorry that things are so hopeless, I am also tired of being alive. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Love
Reactions: catman
catman

catman

Wizard
Oct 11, 2021
Life really is so horrible. I'm sorry that things are so hopeless, I am also tired of being alive. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.
i hope that you can manage to as well, and im sorry we are both in this unfortunate circumstance. thank you for your kind words.

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Im sorry youre in so much pain, I know first hand how much it sucks when you try to improve your mental state of mind but nothing works.