• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
Yesterday i went out with 2 friends to smoke weed and eat Burguer King. We were talking about our plans to Carnaval that starts here in Brazil in next week, and one of my friends is going to the beach. The other asked what my plans were.

I will stay in town and i almost said that i will enjoy this time as much as possible since i'm dying in March. I'm glad i stopped myself because my friends have no idea of my plans and i won't tell anybody.

They suspect nothing and i kinda feel bad because of the surprise they will have. But i will have to pay attention to my words because lately i had a lot of similar thoughts, that i should enjoy stuff before march or the things i will miss after that. I just can't voice that to anybody.

I honestly wish i could do it today but i have to wait for my brother's birthday and my own birthday after that. Then i am finally free.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Brokensaddle, kawaiiphantom and 3 others
almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
Ikr, it's kinda weird when you're planning it all but can't talk to people about that. Sometimes they are making plans and talking about the future when we are just thinking how we won't be around to see.