The Warm Industry

The Warm Industry

It's still raining, up here
Jan 26, 2020
It almost gets funny how my life went from monotonous to hell on a bad day. Since then, every day is bad thanks to my fragmented humor and my kinetic vision of a world insensitive to the problems of others. I feel like I have everything to have a comfortable life, but my view of the world does not allow me to enjoy things as I should.
I became the person who laughs when he doesn't think it's funny, who smiles when he's broken inside, who goes about his day-to-day life as if everything is fine. All that fills my life now is the same feeling of loneliness that I felt throughout my childhood, surrounded by 'friends' and 'family' who don't even care about my presence if it's not convenient for them.

I think 'loneliness' is the keyword. And as much as I feel this way in life, I simply refuse to feel that way when I'm gone.

That is why I want to thank you all for the wonderful people you are and for supporting others' decisions and respecting each other infinitely and when the day of my CTB arrives, I will be sure to be with you, the only people who understand what I feel and make me feel like I really have friends in this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana, GoodPersonEffed, BlueWidow and 8 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm glad you have found refuge here. being lonely even in a group of people is a terrible feeling.

• Love
Reactions: The Warm Industry and _Minsk
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
My sentiments exactly..So happy that we can share our feelings on this forum without fear of being judged ..We love u :heart:

• Love
Reactions: The Warm Industry