• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
With rockstars I also include rapper or singers. The rapper I admire the most is Eminem. Yeah probably I would change my life with him now. Though I mean something different with my statement. Many rockstars/ artists abuse drugs quite heavily. Eminem was benzo (valium) addict (and more.) Chester Bennington also took a lot of drugs. Juice WRLD and Lil Peep probably the most.
If we also talk about other artists I would include David Foster Wallace he was also very very much into hardcore drugs.

I think like Kurt Cobain put it. Many rockstars prefer a short but very intensive life. Every person I mentioned except Eminem is already dead. And Eminem almost died due to an overdose as far as I know. I never wanted to have a short but intensive life. I always thought in longterm consequences. I was always very scared about the destructive effect of drugs. I was right I am genetically very vulnerable for drugs. Though I could not escape my torment because other things triggered my nightmarish mental health conditions.

I really like the music/art of the people I mentioned. Some of their art might was created in a creative process. Maybe drugs were involved. The Beatles also made a lot of songs about drugs. I think it is still too dangerous to take drugs. Not a little percentage of people get bad trips and psychosis from it. Or similar conditions.

I am not sure what my policy would be if I was politician. I have mixed feelings on it.

I am not sure whether I am a hypocrite because I like a lot of their work. Also songs which were highy influened by the drugs they took. When I was young I just wished I had a normal life. Just like everyone else. Yeah that wish never came true. I thought taking drugs could prevent me from an average life. My life is so cyncical I had no chance to succeed in the first place after my severe abuse.
I am also in danger to become an addict myself. I take some addictive medication because it is the only thing that keeps me stable. I currently try to take less and I notice I am more manic than usually.

Yeah fuck my life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: nena21