nomotels1443

nomotels1443

me and the birds
Dec 19, 2022
That's right, I hope reincarnation is true.
There is so much I want to do in life. I love music, I love a good dinner out on a friday night, I love hockey, and I love crafting things and feeling productive.
But I don't want any of this in this lifetime. I was born in the wrong body, and I am trapped here for life. I want to end my life and hope that I will be able to get another one. I don't know if I'll be in the same circumstance again, but if not, then I would be so happy.
Gender dysphoria has consumed all of my childhood and is ruining all my ambitions and goals. My only goal now is to either kill myself or get the treatment I need so this body at least somewhat feels like mine.
I held back on getting my drivers license as a teenager because I didn't want my goddamn legal name on it. While the rest of my friends were celebrating their newfound freedom, I was stressing over the fact that the government saw me as a person I killed. I was never the girl they have in their systems. I pretended to be her and killed her as soon as I could. There is only the man I am now, but he's going to die soon as well.
I feel like my time is coming soon. The sadness overtakes me even in good moments. I hope reincarnation is real, and in my next life, I will fulfill all my dreams.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: offbalance, Lonerzepam, Peerless_Cucumber and 9 others
Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
Yes, I agree and also hope that reincarnation is real. I don't have gender dysphoria, but ageing into bad circumstances in my 30s is awful. I feel that I could have endured the latter part of my life if only I hadn't wasted my youth and screwed everything up so royally. Now all that's left of life is watching the dumpster fire burn.
Although like yourself, I love life and feel that if I had been born into a more traditional family with stricter gender roles, I would have been more feminine and successful with the earlier parts of life which would have set me up to better endure into my 40s, 50s. But in my youth I wasn't feminine. I was misguided and chose the wrong things for myself that I should have known would never would have resulted in a happy life. Now looking back I can see that this has all been self fulfilling, it's almost like I started planning for ctb when I tipped these dominoes years ago. I always had the thought that if things got too bad I could always off myself. Well now they are this hopelessly bad and I don't want to continue on like this. I want to press the reset button and be reborn into a new life where i can have most of my choices made for me by my parents and society. They obviously could have done better for me than I did.

• Love
Reactions: nomotels1443 and girlsboysthems
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
What I hope, if this is really the case, is that as the pro-choice that I am, they let me choose not to reincarnate.. I've had enough of this life.
//
Jo el que espero, de ser així realment, es que com a pro-elecció que sóc em deixin triar no reencarnar-me.. ja n'he tingut de sobres amb aquesta vida.

Reactions: nomotels1443, girlsboysthems, Yavannah and 1 other person
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Somehow, I can understand.
There is so much I like too, but not as me. I love being a woman, and I am ok with my looks, but I would need a completely different personality and brain to be equipped for life. People like me are not made for this world.

It would be interesting to be reborn as a woman again, with even better looks and a way more outgoing personality next time.

But given the choice, I would prefer non- existence, yes I won't experience those things, but I won't experience the horrors either.
What I hope, if this is really the case, is that as the pro-choice that I am, they let me choose not to reincarnate.. I've had enough of this life.
//
Jo el que espero, de ser així realment, es que com a pro-elecció que sóc em deixin triar no reencarnar-me.. ja n'he tingut de sobres amb aquesta vida.
what if we have been given the choice, but we don't remember?
and what if we choose life again, and end up with another shitty one? :(

• Love
Reactions: nomotels1443, Dead Ghost and Unhumanly.
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
I messed up the first part of my life royally too but I don't beat myself up too much about it anymore because I was kinda fucked from the start developing a mental illness in early adulthood. Nothing I've seen on this planet makes me want to contemplate a return visit. I'm very disengaged. I just don't see anything out there to aspire to at all.

• Aww..
Reactions: nomotels1443
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
I hope if I'm reborn again I'll be born as someone without disease/illness and no struggle at communicating my feelings directly, also I want to born with a better quality relationship life with my partner
Another thing is I wish I'm born in a better world too

Although I really hate it that In the same time I'm writing "I hope", never have ever things actually go just like what I hope, in the end something just gotta make the result is always turned the literal opposite of what I hope and worse, I hate that I still want to hope sometimes but don't want to end up to make myself like fool again and again
And with the way that is, it made me think that probably in my afterlife I gonna through some hell that is just really different than what most depict it is, everything is just gotta be hell even life and afterlife huh
what if we have been given the choice, but we don't remember?
and what if we choose life again, and end up with another shitty one? :(
really made me think

• Love
Reactions: unnoticed and nomotels1443
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
same here, but with nb identity. my only difference from your thoughts and wishes is that I do not want to be reincarnated, because I am just sick and tired of life in general. the identity is just the cherry on top.

• Hugs
Reactions: unnoticed and nomotels1443
Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
If reincarnation were a thing, where did all the living beings from before our time go?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
hell no why would anything sign up to life in this place given the choice before hand
if rebirth is a real thing you wont get any choice in where or when you will be born
nothing in thier right mind would signup to life on this earth where everything you
are gets destoryed in no time at all this universe is so shit it's almost completely
pointless being alive here to be destoryed in no time at all while all the time being
enslaved in awful shit

Reactions: ikadasui
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly hope there isn't anything after this, but anyway I could never believe in reincarnation or any kind of afterlife, to me it's just a fictional concept, I very strongly believe that life is just an unfortunate consequence of evolution, and death is the end to everything. There could never be anything fair about existing in this hellish world where chance determines everything so I always view it as being preferable to not exist.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I hope you get your wish. 💙 I hope we all get our own personal wishes- whether that be for an afterlife, nothing or reincarnation.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: nomotels1443, Fl4u and Per Ardua Ad Astra
nomotels1443

nomotels1443

me and the birds
Dec 19, 2022
hell no why would anything sign up to life in this place given the choice before hand
if rebirth is a real thing you wont get any choice in where or when you will be born
nothing in thier right mind would signup to life on this earth where everything you
are gets destoryed in no time at all this universe is so shit it's almost completely
pointless being alive here to be destoryed in no time at all while all the time being
enslaved in awful shit
I know I won't be given a choice… but even if I could be reborn as the son of an average middle class family I would be so grateful. There are a lot of things in life and my current life that sucked ass but there were also things I loved to do and wished to do. So I just want a second chance.
same here, but with nb identity. my only difference from your thoughts and wishes is that I do not want to be reincarnated, because I am just sick and tired of life in general. the identity is just the cherry on top.
The transgender experience is truly something that nobody knows the pain of unless they go through it. I hope you find peace in the end my sibling.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
I hope it's not real. I think that I've been lucky to grow up in the environment and time I have (no wars, huge disasters, dystopian technology etc.). So if I die and am reborn, the risk that I am born into a much worse situation, and have to start all over again from zero, would be hard to accept.

That honestly is the main thing keeping me alive right now.

Reactions: innominesatanas44
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
i mean it sure would be nice if i could reroll my life and start from the beginning again with the circumstances i prefer, but im afraid that a bit of a long shot. i just hope ppl keep in mind that once we're gone that's it, it is very much a final choice.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
"I yearn for the darkness. I pray for death. Real death. If I thought that in death I would meet the people I've known in life I don't know what I'd do. That would be the ultimate horror. The ultimate despair. If I had to meet my mother again and start all of that all over, only this time without the prospect of death to look forward to? Well. That would be the final nightmare. Kafka on wheels."

Cormac McCarthy, The Sunset Limited

"I want the dead to be dead forever. I don't want to be one of them, except of course you can't be one of them. You can't be one of the dead because that which, has no existence can have no community. No community! My heart warms just thinking about it. Blackness, aloneness ,silence, peace, and all of it only a heartbeat away."

Cormac McCarthy, The Sunset Limited

LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
It seems to me that many of you misunderstand reincarnation as some "get out of jail" card. In buddhism, Karma influences what you will be reborn as, so a criminal wouldn't be reincarnated as a king; for your deeds, you will be awarded.

Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
It seems to me that many of you misunderstand reincarnation as some "get out of jail" card. In buddhism, Karma influences what you will be reborn as, so a criminal wouldn't be reincarnated as a king; for your deeds, you will be awarded.
good thing that the buddhist also don't know what happens after death.
I personally hope that we have a choice after death, either nothingness or reincarnation. But that is too much to hope for I guess.

I

itsallpointless

Experienced
Feb 9, 2023
If reincarnation is true you better resent it if you have bad karma