Dec 3, 2019
Anyone else feel like this?

Reactions: Aim
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Yes, have same feeling.
I feel it would just make things more complicated and unnecessary. And maybe even make me hesitate.

I shouldn't have attachments nor think about other people when I am about to leave. Isn't that the whole point of death, to give up on everything existence related?

We will never see each other again so what is the point?

Freyja13

Freyja13

Today's air quality is mauve and speckled.
May 6, 2023
Yeah I'd like to be alone when I go through with it. No final goodbyes or anything like that. Just get it done and be gone.

Reactions: R_N
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wouldn't as well. I just wish to cease existing in peace far away from other people, I just want to be forgotten about.

Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
I think that's the most common approach. I tend to fluctuate between that and wishing to talk about my plans with others without specifying when exactly it could happen. Part of me wishes for me to not be alone in that moment but on the other hand I can't see myself being able to go through with it if I wasn't completely alone because then I'd just want to stay a little while longer. Maybe this is a weird to say but suicide feels incredibly intimate to me, doing it completely alone without anyone knowing about it feels just right in away.

Simple answer would just be yeah, I feel like that too lmao