• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...g-but-the-kitchen-sink-post.28960/post-666513

I don't want to ctb too early. I have some things to do before that, and one person to outlive.
In this experience I've noticed two things:
  • Bleach fumes are VERY FUCKING POTENT. I'm sure this is news to everyone. It was certainly news to me because up to that moment I've never used bleach for any reason.
  • I didn't stay in my bathroom for too long, pretty sure it was about... five minutes?
    I did, however, feel like I'm about to pass out in maybe two. I'm not sure, time started acting weird in there.
  • It didn't smell too bad. I mean, bleach does smell bad, but not too bad. "Clean", I suppose, is the best word to describe it, but then again we associate bleach stink with cleanliness because it's thoroughly used in cleaning stuff.
  • I put one of those clothing pin things on my nose. I'm not sure how it's called properly. This, but slightly larger and softer so it doesn't cut circulation to my nose and makes it rot off.
I'm now pondering how effective this would be: fill a humidifier, or two, or ten, with bleach, and let em all rip?
It didn't hurt, but it was somewhat unpleasant because I was confused as hell about what's happening.

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...g-but-the-kitchen-sink-post.28960/post-666513

I don't want to ctb too early. I have some things to do before that, and one person to outlive.
In this experience I've noticed two things:
  • Bleach fumes are VERY FUCKING POTENT. I'm sure this is news to everyone. It was certainly news to me because up to that moment I've never used bleach for any reason.
  • I didn't stay in my bathroom for too long, pretty sure it was about... five minutes?
    I did, however, feel like I'm about to pass out in maybe two. I'm not sure, time started acting weird in there.
  • It didn't smell too bad. I mean, bleach does smell bad, but not too bad. "Clean", I suppose, is the best word to describe it, but then again we associate bleach stink with cleanliness because it's thoroughly used in cleaning stuff.
  • I put one of those clothing pin things on my nose. I'm not sure how it's called properly. This, but slightly larger and softer so it doesn't cut circulation to my nose and makes it rot off.
I'm now pondering how effective this would be: fill a humidifier, or two, or ten, with bleach, and let em all rip?
It didn't hurt, but it was somewhat unpleasant because I was confused as hell about what's happening.
If you put that much bleach in so many humidifiers you could just as well inhale chlorine gas.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Technically we can use this method, even the Moment glue.
But question is how it is peaceful... PePH shows 3/10 for bleach. Hmmm, maybe not a good option.

Reactions: autumnal
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Honestly, I didn't even aim to ctb there. It was just another NDE. A very fucking stupid NDE.

I'd say peacefulness should be a little higher. It's not great, but not as bed. If I knew what's coming, I wouldn't have freaked out as much.

Last edited: