Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
They will first most likely try to escape together. After that doesn't work, they might try killing in each other in hopes that the captor wants to see a modern day gladiator fight of some sort. I doubt they would actually eat one another. Esp uncooked, human meat sounds disgusting as hell.

Reactions: ikadasui, R_N and Skathon
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
They will first most likely try to escape together. After that doesn't work, they might try killing in each other in hopes that the captor wants to see a modern day gladiator fight of some sort. I doubt they would actually eat one another. Esp uncooked, human meat sounds disgusting as hell.
I think if you really need to eat you can't just starve without trying anything in that setting. I feel they would resort to cannibalism eventually regardless how human body tastes.

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I think if you really need to eat you can't just starve without trying anything in that setting. I feel they would resort to cannibalism eventually regardless how human body tastes.
Hmm, maybe yeah. But if they get left alone & days go by they would die of thirst anyway.

Reactions: R_N
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
or if they DRINK THEIR OWN PISS *insert Bear Grylls voice*
Lmao.

Ok jokes aside. If someone is there to take care of hydration (just enough so they don't dehydrate) but they don't ever get any food, would they do it then in your opinion?

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Lmao.

Ok jokes aside. If someone is there to take care of hydration (just enough so they don't dehydrate) but they don't ever get any food, would they do it then in your opinion?
It's tough to imagine, as i've never been in a situation where i'm like starving af. Maybe your instincs do take over & you do try to eat it to survive. I hope i'll never find out haha.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
The first people to arrive in America resorted to cannibalism of a young woman of about 14 years. They had found her bones and they had butchering marks showing they had used her for food. Most of the others in that encampment starved to death. So it's a good chance if people get desperate that's what they might do.

• Aww..
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
Wtf? Eat the other person, really?

I've gone 13 days without food before; and while it was difficult at first, the lethargy and cravings waned around day 4 or 5.

I'd want to keep the other person alive, because at least I'd have a companion while locked up in a dreadful cage. That'd be far better than total isolation + a belly full of raw human meat.

Last edited:
itsraining

itsraining

Sleep With A Baseball Bat
May 18, 2023
makeout sesh