Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
If 1 person says something conflicting with something they said in the past, they are being hypocritical. But what if it's not their fault? What if they have a personality disorder? Then it's like 2+ people are talking but all using the same person to voice their thoughts.

Please nothing negative. It will be deleted and you'll be ignored as I'm struggling with this enough, I don't need someone's negative POV.

• Hugs
Reactions: ERASED, Brick In The Wall and maru.
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
If 1 person says something conflicting with something they said in the past, they are being hypocritical. But what if it's not their fault? What if they have a personality disorder? Then it's like 2+ people are talking but all using the same person to voice their thoughts.

Please nothing negative. It will be deleted and you'll be ignored as I'm struggling with this enough, I don't need someone's negative POV.

Well, personality disorders in general have this effect, it's very common to even see a person act a certain way and when they "switch" they regret what they did, but it wasn't really they that did anything wrong, idk, it's complicated, but like, i feel this is the case here, instead it's just saying something instead of doing something, but the same thing counts, when a "switch" happens, something changes, it's just like you've said, it's two people in the body of one, it really sucks for the person that has it, i'm very sorry, just understand that you didn't do anything wrong and that it's not your fault, disorders are just, idk, bad luck i guess, an unfortunate circumstance, not something we're guilty of in any way.

• Love
Reactions: ERASED, Life_and_Death and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Mental illness aside people change their viewpoints all the time. It's possible to change ones view without being hypocritical.

• Love
Reactions: ERASED, Life_and_Death and maru.
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Mental illness aside people change their viewpoints all the time. It's possible to change ones view without being hypocritical.
I know you can change your view. But I go back and forth on it all the time. And its not that I witnessed something or got new information, I just sometimes agree and sometimes don't (in general. This isn't a specific problem but the back and forth in general)

• Hugs
Reactions: ERASED, maru. and Brick In The Wall