• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bunni'sLullaby

Bunni'sLullaby

iterum occurremus ultra saturni circulis
Dec 3, 2023
I struggle with depression, anxiety, and chronic PTSD. I've been granted two bottles worth, one to keep at home and to keep on my person while out. They are 25/mg per pill. I'm also on SSRI's, which I know can lead to serotonin syndrome, if taken too much. As this isn't an over the counter medication, could it be possible to overdose on it, especially mixed with alcohol? Or would it just not be worth it? I could probably go a day or so without anyone physically checking on me. It's hard to get past the guilt & that OD isn't an reliable method, I know the damage this does. But, curiosity has gotten me.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
It's not worth it. I should know, I attempted to try and overdose on hydroxyzine back when I was 15 and as you can see it did not work. Hydroxyzine is an antihistamine so taking it in large amounts can lead to some horrible side effects and your chances of dying from overdosing on them are low, even if you were to mix it with alcohol.

I wouldn't recommend even trying it. It's just not a good method.

Bunni'sLullaby

Bunni'sLullaby

iterum occurremus ultra saturni circulis
Dec 3, 2023
It's not worth it. I should know, I attempted to try and overdose on hydroxyzine back when I was 15 and as you can see it did not work. Hydroxyzine is an antihistamine so taking it in large amounts can lead to some horrible side effects and your chances of dying from overdosing on them are low, even if you were to mix it with alcohol.

I wouldn't recommend even trying it. It's just not a good method.
I know this may sound stupid, even in your experience; but, what if I had equivalent to 2,175mg of hydroxyzine and 200mg of Lexapro, combined with alcohol? Part of me wants to try, along with any other medication I can find someone in the house, all of it. Even if I wake up in a pile of vomit or getting my stomach pumped, at least I tried. I truly wish I had a more reliable method that wouldn't cause so much physical damage.

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I know this may sound stupid, even in your experience; but, what if I had equivalent to 2,175mg of hydroxyzine and 200mg of Lexapro, combined with alcohol? Part of me wants to try, along with any other medication I can find someone in the house, all of it. Even if I wake up in a pile of vomit or getting my stomach pumped, at least I tried. I truly wish I had a more reliable method that wouldn't cause so much physical damage.
I don't know. It seems risky plus even if you die it'll probably be slow, painful, uncomfortable death.