• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Q

Qimaster

Jun 18, 2024
I don't have a small enclosed space to do this method. I only have a regular sized room which cannot be completely sealed. I don't have a car either.

Can I use an oxygen mask with a tube? If so, should I just leave the tube inside the bucket after mixing the sulphide & acid and then wear the mask? Or is it necessary that the bucket is sealed?

Also in this type of gas mask set up, how much quantity of the ingredients are needed?
I'm planning on using lime sulphur dip (97% sulphureted lime solution) and lysol toilet cleaner.
I read that 120 ml of each is enough to produce 1000 ppm gas which is said to instantly kill you. So no pain.
But most methods suggest I use 2 litres of each ingredient. I can't buy such large quantities. Will 500 ml of each be enough? Either with the gas mask or if I breath really close to the bucket.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
500 ml of each will make a ridiculously large area extremely hazardous.

Remember that 1000ppm is only 0.01% of the air volume.

Even 10000ppm which is instant death is 1%.

Be careful with this method, it's very dangerous to other people.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, Qimaster and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you want to use a mask you need a bit of a setup bc you also would not want to breath acid. There a "generator" for CO in the PPeH built of household materials but it's better and safer to use lab equipment.

You cannot do this method at home in your flat if there are other people near you. I would suggest to consider other methods.

H2S Chart

Reactions: Qimaster
Upvote 0
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
If you want to use a mask you need a bit of a setup bc you also would not want to breath acid. There a "generator" for CO in the PPeH built of household materials but it's better and safer to use lab equipment.

You cannot do this method at home in your flat if there are other people near you. I would suggest to consider other methods.

View attachment 143571
That sounds horrible.

Upvote 0
Q

Qimaster

Jun 18, 2024

1)
Instant death = 10,000 ppm? Not 1000 ppm?
Thats what I read in other Hydrogen Sulphide related threads.

2) So 500 ml is more than enough right?
What is the minimum quantity needed to ensure ctb?

3) I know it is dangerous to other people.
I will be doing this in a pretty high up place. And the room will have an opening to air out the rest of the gas before anyone finds me. Ofcourse I will also put up warning signs. Is that enough?
Also will it affect the method if the room has an opening like that?

Sorry for so many questions. I'm in a desperate situation and left with no choice.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Q

Qimaster

Jun 18, 2024

View attachment 143571
1) If you can, could you please explain what that set up would be or link a thread that explains it?
I read about the CO generator. The only methods I came across require lab equipments that I can't obtain or are really difficult to get. Didn't find any with household equipment.
Are you suggesting that I could use the CO generator set up but for hydrogen sulphide? I'm not sure if that will mess anything up. It has to be my one and only attempt.

2) I will be doing this method when I will be left alone for a couple of days. So no people near by.
I will also be doing this in a pretty high up place. And the room will have an opening to air out the rest of the gas before anyone finds me. Ofcourse I will also put up warning signs. Is that enough?

3) If I end up not using a gas mask set up but in an isolated open space..will breathing really close to the bucket be enough? Is a closed space necessary?

Sorry for all the questions. I desperately need answers.

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
1) If you can, could you please explain what that set up would be or link a thread that explains it?
I read about the CO generator. The only methods I came across require lab equipments that I can't obtain or are really difficult to get. Didn't find any with household equipment.
Are you suggesting that I could use the CO generator set up but for hydrogen sulphide? I'm not sure if that will mess anything up. It has to be my one and only attempt.
The CO Generator (described in the PPeH) can be used, instead of 2 acids you ad acid to lime sulfur or sth that produces H2S. You will still need to wash the produced gas in order not to breathe acid steam - that would be even more unpleasant.

2) I will be doing this method when I will be left alone for a couple of days. So no people near by.
I will also be doing this in a pretty high up place. And the room will have an opening to air out the rest of the gas before anyone finds me. Ofcourse I will also put up warning signs. Is that enough?
Warning signs are a must and don't do it if you have neighbors in other floors of the building. People will smell the "rotten eggs" over miles. You cannot do it in a big room - failure risks are too high and you may not pass out and die quickly enough. You can use a tent inside of your room or the mask.

3) If I end up not using a gas mask set up but in an isolated open space..will breathing really close to the bucket be enough? Is a closed space necessary?
It's a failure risk. After you pass out you may still breathe but you can't control it anymore, there might not be enough H2S near the floor where you probably lie after passing out. Too risky to fail imo. Use a tent or mask.

I still do not recommend using this method.

Upvote 0
Q

Qimaster

Jun 18, 2024
The CO Generator (described in the PPeH) can be used, instead of 2 acids you ad acid to lime sulfur or sth that produces H2S. You will still need to wash the produced gas in order not to breathe acid steam - that would be even more unpleasant.

Warning signs are a must and don't do it if you have neighbors in other floors of the building. People will smell the "rotten eggs" over miles. You cannot do it in a big room - failure risks are too high and you may not pass out and die quickly enough. You can use a tent inside of your room or the mask.

It's a failure risk. After you pass out you may still breathe but you can't control it anymore, there might not be enough H2S near the floor where you probably lie after passing out. Too risky to fail imo. Use a tent or mask.

I still do not recommend using this method.
Thank you for replying even with your weariness of the method. I'm in a desperate situation and time may be running out.

I feel like washing the gas won't be required, as with 400/500 ml I can generate 1000 ppm of H2S. Which is supposed to kill you in one breath. Breathing the acid won't be an issue after that point. This is what I read in another related thread.

I cant find the PPeH anywhere. Can you tell me where it is on this site? Or are there any threads that explain in detail how to set up the CO gas generator with household equipment?

Upvote 0
Q

Qimaster

Jun 18, 2024

Everyone recommends atleast 2L of each though. That too in enclosed spaces. If 500 ml is enough, why is that?

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I cant find the PPeH anywhere. Can you tell me where it is on this site?

Everyone recommends atleast 2L of each though. That too in enclosed spaces. If 500 ml is enough, why is that?
In a serious suicide attempt everything should be overkill and planned into every detail bc we don't wanna fail.

Upvote 0
Q

Qimaster

Jun 18, 2024

In a serious suicide attempt everything should be overkill and planned into every detail bc we don't wanna fail.

I'm planning on getting the oxygen masks that come with nebulizers. They have 2 holes on each side and a medicine chamber directly attached to the mask.

Is this mask ok?

Should I close those holes with tape? Or leave them open so that the Carbon dioxide I breathe out can be let out and wont react with the H2S?

Thank you so much. Your responses are really appreciated. No body in this site has looked into a gas mask set up with Hydrogen Sulphide so I'm really lost. Nobody else seems to offer any insight on this either. I am desperate and no other methods can be sourced and done so quickly.

Unless someone can sent me some N. Thats the only other option and I am willing to pay. It seems A from PPeH was arrested and for now there is no one else one can contact. I wonder if someone in Peru or Mexico can buy some otc and ship it to me. Is it against site rules to post a thread asking if someone is willing to do that?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
@Qimaster I don't know much about masks and inert gas/N2 methods (the specifics). There are threads about this topic As I already have mentioned, the H2S gas needs to be washed.

It is important to be able to exhale CO2 bc if you inhale CO2 in too high concentration SI will kick in. CO2 won't react with H2S both are very stable molecules, afaik.

H2S isn't very common as it seems to be more unpleasant and very dangerous to others. Others can smell H2S over miles (rotten eggs). Don't forget about that fact.

I wonder if someone in Peru or Mexico can buy some otc and ship it to me. Is it against site rules to post a thread asking if someone is willing to do that?
If you find an international seller (very unlikely to happen!!) that's not against site rules. It's against site rules to use the site as a market places.

Upvote 0
Q

Qimaster

Jun 18, 2024
I just watched a video of this method on this site. The reaction is more reactive than I expected. Nobody mentioned anything about it splashing till now. Its not in the PPeH as well.

There is a H2S survivor on here that says if we come in contact with the reaction it will cause serious burns.

Also that it takes time to get the ppm to 1000. The video also shows it takes 4-9 minutes. That was not what many people writing about this method said. All of them says it kills in one breath. Which is why i was not worried about burning my throat. But now im not so sure.

I dont know why people are writing slightly different versions of this protocol.
If you find an international seller (very unlikely to happen!!) that's not against site rules. It's against site rules to use the site as a market places.

Thanks for your reply. I'll just ask nevertheless. Im really desperate and getting N seems to be the only option. I don't even know how much time I have left before I can't anymore.

Now that H2S doesnt seem like a viable option I dont know what else. Im literally in tears.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Now that H2S doesnt seem like a viable option I dont know what else. Im literally in tears.
Have you considered CO? That can kill in 1-2 breaths when you have a high enough concentration. It doesn't burn your throat, there're no SI reactions bc our bodies cannot detect CO, it's odorless and colorless. Much better than H2S.
I just watched a video of this method on this site. The reaction is more reactive than I expected. Nobody mentioned anything about it splashing till now. Its not in the PPeH as well.
Which video?

Upvote 0