• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
it's easy to make, Ingredients (only two) are readily available anywhere.
Apparently, death can be instant with the right concentration. So Why is it rated only 3/10 in peacefulness? Isn't an instant death peaceful by definition?

8774 8775

R

Rsuicidal

Student
Dec 12, 2018
Dont recall where I read this but it is gruesome like chemical burns like one has never experienced blisters and bleeding melting lungs. If I remember this one it can contaminate buildings and harm others so seclusion is necessary

• Informative
Reactions: Medicmedic72 and lofticries
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
I heard this is supposedly one of the most painful ways to go. Apparently people who've done this have ended up smashing windows then trying to jump out and kill themselves that way just because of how severe the pain is

• Wow
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer and lofticries
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
I heard this is supposedly one of the most painful ways to go. Apparently people who've done this have ended up smashing windows then trying to jump out and kill themselves that way just because of how severe the pain is
But that is if they use a concentration that is not strong enough to kill them instantly right?
If I remember this one it can contaminate buildings and harm others so seclusion is necessary

If I do it in a car and drive my car somewhere completely isolated in nature and leave notes on my car, I think it'll be safe.

color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Hydrogen_sulfide
Side effects and high levels of exposure
Exposure to lower concentrations can result in eye irritation, a sore throat and cough, nausea, shortness of breath, and fluid in the lungs.
Levels of about 530-1000 ppm cause strong stimulation of the central nervous system and rapid breathing, leading to loss of breathing.
The level of 800 ppm is the lethal concentration for 50% of humans for 5 minutes exposure (LC50).

Even at levels of 1000 ppm, unconsciousness is instant, BUT
death is NOT instant (notice the mention of 5 minutes above).

Severe pain, even while unconscious is not considered peaceful.
Remember, there are different levels of unconsciousness.
In this case, the level of unconsciousness may not be deep enough to suppress in intense level of pain.

• Yay!
Reactions: Intoxicated, Funkbunny and Minudah
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
the level of unconsciousness may not be deep enough to suppress in intense level of pain.

oh
this is new lol
I didn't know that you could feel pain while unconscious. This is confusing, like how is that even possible

Reactions: Medicmedic72 and Alex6216
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
oh
this is new lol
I didn't know that you could feel pain while unconscious. This is confusing, like how is that even possible
That can happen under anesthesia during surgery too. My mom had it happen to her.

Reactions: Medicmedic72
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Yes, there are various levels of unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists can control just how deep sleep you are in.
When it is deep, you feel less, when it is light, you feel more.

R

Radgie01610

Jun 19, 2022
I tried this method yesterday and it was honestly the worst experience of my life and I regained consciousness far too many times for it to work and now I'm left in way more pain than I was when I started

• Aww..
Reactions: UpandDownPrincess, color_me_gone and Clearly Canadian
Clearly Canadian

Clearly Canadian

Apr 27, 2022
That can happen under anesthesia during surgery too. My mom had it happen to her.
I've been in surgery too and experienced that. I even remember the surgeon's filthy language. I was just a child.
I tried this method yesterday and it was honestly the worst experience of my life and I regained consciousness far too many times for it to work and now I'm left in way more pain than I was when I started
If I may ask, burns and blisters?

R

Radgie01610

Jun 19, 2022
Yeah slight burns and damage to mouth and tongue and my chest is all kinds of messed up and still haven't slept thankfully I live alone so can afford just to heal until my SN gets here. I was in that room with those fumes for hours I have no idea why it didnt work other than it reacted with the metal container it was poured into

• Wow
Reactions: lofticries
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I looked into this method and apparently it was popular in Japan at one time.

Japanese wrestler Hana Kimura actually ingested this substance. I can't imagine the pain she was in.

Would not try. Not only a terrible way to go but very dangerous to others.

Last edited:
Viafactorum

Viafactorum

Tedious
Jun 9, 2022
First of all Hydrogen Sulfide smells like rotten eggs. It is pungent and it is certainly an irritant. When I was in school I actually did a live demonstration of an experiment where hydrogen sulfide was generated in a small quantity. The very small amount of hydrogen sulfide that spread in the room caused irritation in the eyes and the mouth along with causing further complications for someone with a a fragile respiratory system. It was not a pretty site and I can't imagine locking yourself in a room with a high concentration of the stuff.

Reactions: Euthanza
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Hydrogen sulfide is an extremely reactive gas.

If it doesn't kill you, it will fuck you up really bad, as Radgie proved.

Imagine a lead/acid car battery exploding in your face.

It takes an extremely high concentration to put you into immediate unconsciousness, with death following.

When deaths occur in industrial accidents due to H2S, it is usually huge quantities of chemicals involved mixing very quickly,
to create tremendous concentrations.

It is difficult to create that concentration at home. As the gas dissipates in the room, the concentration reduces further.

I know H2S was popular in Japan for a while. You would need to read exactly how they achieved such high concentrations.

All the posts I've read on SS recommend another method. The PPH recommends another method.

• Informative
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Not comfortable. Not as easy as it seems. Survivable with serious complications possible.

I am living proof that this method is not instant, can cause serious complications, and is not recommended.

I'm sorry - I'm really tired and just don't have the energy to tell my whole story tonight. If you search for other threads on this method, you'll see my story and warnings, over and over again.

Definitely not recommended. Trust me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Altvtysp and lofticries
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Hydrogen_sulfide
Side effects and high levels of exposure
Exposure to lower concentrations can result in eye irritation, a sore throat and cough, nausea, shortness of breath, and fluid in the lungs.
Levels of about 530-1000 ppm cause strong stimulation of the central nervous system and rapid breathing, leading to loss of breathing.
The level of 800 ppm is the lethal concentration for 50% of humans for 5 minutes exposure (LC50).

Even at levels of 1000 ppm, unconsciousness is instant, BUT
death is NOT instant (notice the mention of 5 minutes above).

Severe pain, even while unconscious is not considered peaceful.
Remember, there are different levels of unconsciousness.
In this case, the level of unconsciousness may not be deep enough to suppress in intense level of pain.
Different levels of unconsciousness?

color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Different levels of unconsciousness?
If you read up on consciousness, unconsciousness, anesthesiology and pain awareness, you will find that there is a very complex interrelationship between all of them. There are areas which are not completely understood. A good article to read is: a-feeling-for-pain
which details this complex relationship. Yes, an unconscious person CAN sometimes feel pain. A deeply sedated (anesthesia) person can also feel pain at times. An anesthesiologist may have to introduce a narcotic into the patient to control that pain. Read the article, and see what you think.

M

Medicmedic72

Buying a bus ticket
Jun 6, 2022
This method is so corrosive and toxic that they have to send rescue workers in with complete hazmat suits. Think of the movie the Hot Zone. When they come out they have to be decontaminated with a firehose spraying them down before they can take the suit off.

It may be effective, but it is painful and a hazard to anyone that comes to rescue you without proper gear. You could take out an ambulance or fire department easily. If contemplating this, you need to post warning signs all over the vehicle or residence so they don't smash a window or break down a door to get to you contaminating them. Emergency workers expect to go home at the end of their shift, not in a bodybag.

There was an article somewhere about a kid in Japan in an apartment building that did this and almost 100 people were sick because of it. In the US, it seems most do this in a vehicle. IDK why, but it would guarantee you are the only person with the effects if you were to be in a more isolated place. But, the notes all over your car are going to tip someone off. This made its way to the US around 2015, and responders didn't know what it was as they were smashing glass to get to the person, thus causing them harm. On first glance, a bottle of detergent and a pesticide container look harmless enough if you don't also look for a bucket or bowl with fluids in it. The hydrogen sulfide is colorless. You MIGHT smell rotting eggs, but cars today are so tightly sealed up that they may not leak it outside. And, if they are wearing N95 routinely now due to COVID, they might not smell it.

• Wow