• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hi
I wonder why nobody is talking about this method.

Is is peaceful or easy to make?

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
So nobody has info about the "rotten egg" gas ?

Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
Google "detergent suicide" for more info

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Unfortunately no.

I reply to this for seeing somebody who knows about it, I want to know how this method works.

It works by mixing two chemicals that produce hydrogen sulfide, one is an acid and the other one containing Sulfur.
The resulting gas is very toxic and with the right amount it can be lethal

Reactions: Tiburcio
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Google "detergent suicide" for more info

thanks, I've already searched.
I'm asking for some discussion like every method else. Otherwise nobody should ask for a method and Google instead

Reactions: Queenh666 and Gumby
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
This method can put first responders at serious risk of injury—if you go this route be sure to leave warning notes all over the place please.

Reactions: anna, Queenh666, Ssname and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
This method can put first responders at serious risk of injury—if you go this route be sure to leave warning notes all over the place please.

So not a peaceful method. Answers are conflicted

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
ETHICS OF H2S METHOD

Societies responsability
Resorting to H2S is likley an outcome from legislation. If society prescribed nembutal for your suicide H2S wouldn't be necessary.

First responders and your duty to protect them from themself if they breach protocol
First responders probably will not hesitate for a moment resuscitate you no matter what are the concequences for you. First responders and medical staff probably ignore notes of do not resuscitate. They are probably afraid of losing their job or legal consequence if they do not resuscitate. Their actions could put you in vegitative state for 30 years. Becouse they "just" follow orders.

Measures we take to protect others shouldn't go to exaggeration and certainly not carried out without reasoning!

H2S with warning signs in car might not be such a unethical act after all.

H2S vs CO/CHARCOAL (compare gases)

GULPS Monoxide Generator is probably the most morbid invention known to man. The video is hilarious. (Formic acid+sulphuric acid method, post 11)

Just mixing the substances in a confined space seems more easy. Note that CO also endanger safety to others. Now comparing the method to H2S with the ethics discussion above in mind doesn't make CO the obvious choice.

Burning charcoal as a means to produce CO is unpredictable according to Nitschke (watch the video to get the details).

Besides that H2S is several times more lethal then CO. Many sources claim that H2S concentrations over 1000 ppm cause immediate collapse with loss of breathing, even after inhalation of a single breath. Whilst The Peacefull Pill Handbook recommends concentration of 1% for CO (10000 ppm). Some people on this forum claims to have survived CO attempt. Failed attempt of CO can lead to brain damage.

The most important criteria for me is reliability, availability, complex of preparation and the speed (reliability and fast delivery of death sounds peacefull to me).

H2S Criteria Score – The Peacefull Pill Handbook
Reliability 10/10
Availability 5/5
Preparation 4/5
Speed 5/5
Total: 24/25

Carbon Monoxide (CO) – The Peacefull Pill Handbook
Reliability 8/10
Availability 3/5
Preparation 1/5
Speed 5/5
Total: 17/25

Reactions: Queenh666
PhilistineEars

PhilistineEars

Jul 1, 2018
I'm using CO method in my car, the chamber I'm using is to wash the gas, not using the mask. Yes signs to be posted and car doors locked.

H2S Id rather smell nothing than even the rotten egg smell for even a second before unconsciousness (personal pref).

N

nopoint

Jul 5, 2018
I feel like I would vomit before I actually die from H2S. It smells disgusting.

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
At high concentrations your ability to smell the gas (H2S) can be lost instantly.

Reactions: soundwave and nopoint
J

Josh91

Jul 3, 2018
I know nothing about this method buy I'm very interested in it

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Out of interest, what are the required volumes of each substance? Read a report that suggested half a cup of each was sufficient

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I had read that you need 7 to 9 bottles of the acid mixed with lime sulfer to make enough gas for a typical car, also have read reports of not being able to stand it after the first breath.

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
I had read that you need 7 to 9 bottles of the acid mixed with lime sulfer to make enough gas for a typical car, also have read reports of not being able to stand it after the first breath.

How many bottles you need depends on the size and concentration of your bottles.

To verify how many bottles required you can do stoichiometry calculations using simple high school chemistry. I would be nice to compare my calculations with calculations of other members, so i would be delighted if you would like to share.

The video above (post 16) brings empirical evidence.

According to scientific literature
"To examine the amount of hydrogen sulfide produced, small portions of these liquids were mixed in a 560-mL volume flask. The results showed that 0.1 mL of each liquid produced 4,950 ppm of hydrogen sulfide, and 0.2 mL of each produced 10,800 ppm. According to these results, if the cabin volume is assumed to be 3,300 L, mixing 120 mL of each liquid produces a lethal level of hydrogen sulfide, i.e., 1,000 ppm. This was a rare suicide case, and it revealed the hazards of mixing of liquid bath essences containing sulfur and toilet bowl cleaners containing hydrochloric acid."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18516944

I still recommend using products and amounts in post 16 above, because the gas extracted is always lower then the theoretical calculations.

The following video gives the insight of eyewitness. The video shows how quickly the H2S gas kills. Hope this clears any doubts! Enjoy the video!

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
H2S and and cyanide are the quickest and most reliable way to ctb:
Cyanide and H2S Criteria Score – The Peacefull Pill Handbook

Reliability 10/10
Speed 5/5

Is the combination of hydrogen sulfide and cyanide a winner?

It got the impression that hydrogen sulfide and cyanide cause death in similar ways:

Causes rapid cellular death by preventing the mitochondria from producing ATP. Ultimately cause cardiac arrest and deprave brain of oxygen.

Im terrified of being "rescued" and spending decades like a vegetable (with oxygen depraved brain). Would the likelihood of succeeding increase by using both H2S and ingesting cyanide?

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
H2S and and cyanide are the quickest and most reliable way to ctb:
Cyanide and H2S Criteria Score – The Peacefull Pill Handbook

Reliability 10/10
Speed 5/5

Is the combination of hydrogen sulfide and cyanide a winner?

It got the impression that hydrogen sulfide and cyanide cause death in similar ways:

Causes rapid cellular death by preventing the mitochondria from producing ATP. Ultimately cause cardiac arrest and deprave brain of oxygen.

Im terrified of being "rescued" and spending decades like a vegetable (with oxygen depraved brain). Would the likelihood of succeeding increase by using both H2S and ingesting cyanide?
I

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
If anyone knows how to get cyanide to Canada I would appreciate a PM...thank you.

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
So nobody has info about the "rotten egg" gas ?

I do, if you are interested. If the ppm are high enough 2 breaths is enough to kill...its very quick and most of the time you do not even know what happened.

Good way to go but very dangerous to others...which is why it's not on my list as of now...but was for a time.

Reactions: anna and MaryAnn
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Cyanide is not pleasant at all....did you see the guy in the courtroom that did that to himself? Think about all the camps back during Hitlers rein, it was horrid. I couldn't fathom willingly going that way. It is not instant.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Cyanide is not pleasant at all....did you see the guy in the courtroom that did that to himself? Think about all the camps back during Hitlers rein, it was horrid. I couldn't fathom willingly going that way. It is not instant.[/QUOTE

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Undiluted, as a gas. Very fast. Ingested with water on an empty stomach, generally within half an hour. Permanent...yes.
Ummm...not sure how that happened...sigh. Split screen.

Reactions: lv-gras and StarDust
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Undiluted, as a gas. Very fast. Ingested with water on an empty stomach, generally within half an hour. Permanent...yes.
Ummm...not sure how that happened...sigh. Split screen.

All I could say is I would not want to have been that guy... *shudders*

Reactions: lv-gras
J

Joe m

Aug 28, 2018
I was thinking of doing it in a small bathroom putting a bunch of The Works toilet bowl cleaner in the toilet and then dumping a bunch of the Line shampoo stuff right after I'll leave a sign on the door lock the door and right after I mix it from what I understand you're supposed to go pretty quickly so I'll try to turn on the exhaust fan just before I die so hopefully clear out some of the gas. Do you think that's possible?