• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
I've read up on a couple of threads about the gas method, and one user's awful experience with it in particular, but I first came upon it reading about the passing a couple of years ago of a young Japanese wrestler, Hana Kimura. Her death was ruled suicide by ingestion, meaning what exactly I don't know...isn't this a gas? Doesn't ingestion refer to consuming something as opposed to breathing it? @UpandDownPrincess said it caused scarring of the airways that left permanent damage, so I'm wondering even more how it would be physically possible to eat? drink? something like this. Would appreciate anyone with insight into the unique aspect of this sharing what they know.

H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
method of the gas generation she used should be provided
any compressed gas(always in cylinders) is gas in liquified form. turning cylinder upside down and turning valve giving off liquid causes frostbites upon contact on body surface
"Frostbite Compressed gases may create low temperatures when they
expand rapidly. Leaks and uses that allow rapid expansion may
cause a frostbite hazard. Wear appropriate personal protective
clothing to prevent the skin from becoming frozen."
so she might drank from H2S tank...lol

P

Phtzzzing

Jan 3, 2022
It was referred to as "detergent suicide". H2S gas is far less painful. and much faster.