• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

milkovich

milkovich

Apr 10, 2024
I've been reading a lot today about different ctb methods involving asphyxiation or toxic gases. Inert gases through exit bags & mixing hydrogen sulphide or even just painful gases like hydrogen chloride seems to come up a lot, but I haven't seen any mention of pure hydrogen gas which seems a little odd to me since there's a lot of very easy chemical reactions to produce it. Is it just that it's not viable to produce a large enough amount of it to asphyxiate?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Ann explosive gas is not a good idea when you can easily get other inert gases that don't blow up.

Reactions: Forveleth
milkovich

milkovich

Apr 10, 2024
It's not really something I'm considering as a method, just thought it was odd I haven't seen it discussed. Though not everyone is able to transport the tanks for inert gases & hydrogen isn't self-combustible so it's safe as long as you don't introduce an open flame

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It's not really something I'm considering as a method, just thought it was odd I haven't seen it discussed. Though not everyone is able to transport the tanks for inert gases & hydrogen isn't self-combustible so it's safe as long as you don't introduce an open flame
Just sounds super dangerous, why take the risk when other gasses are cheaper and safer?

No one uses hydrogen for a reason, it has no benefits over other gasses.

Reactions: Forveleth
Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
I've been reading a lot today about different ctb methods involving asphyxiation or toxic gases. Inert gases through exit bags & mixing hydrogen sulphide or even just painful gases like hydrogen chloride seems to come up a lot, but I haven't seen any mention of pure hydrogen gas which seems a little odd to me since there's a lot of very easy chemical reactions to produce it. Is it just that it's not viable to produce a large enough amount of it to asphyxiate?

Do you mean to produce hydrogen at home for later use in inert asphyxiation? If that's the case I can se some big obstacles to overcome such as purity, the amount and finally how to compress the gas for later use. To compress low pressure hydrogen to a high pressure cylinder would involve som special equipment, any diy methods would compromise the purity of the gas. Then how pure is the hydrogen in the first place?

Also the inherent danger of making a highly flammable gas at home, a spark is enough to ignite the gas. An old light switch for example.

I can appreciate your ingenuity, but surely the hurdles of sourcing inert gas is lower than producing it at home. Nitrogen is also not flammable or poisonous making it possible to be shipped a prefilled cylinder, I received a 200 bar 5 liter nitrogen cylinder in a package.