Fadinglife

Fadinglife

Student
Apr 16, 2019
I really wish my friend was alive. He had always been there for me. I know that could rely on him but he isn't alive anymore. Today, i need him the most and i feel so alone that i can't describe in words. I have no idea what would i do, all i know that i am desperate and won't be able to hold off for long. I am trapped in such bad circumstances that i don't have access to any method specially because of lack of privacy and then tools. I am tired of dragging so long. I feel so much wounded and everything hurts so much. I just wanna sleep peacefully now and never wake up but i know it won't be possible and i may have to keep enduring this torment as long as i live. I don't want that. I really want to leave before the quality of life degrades any further. I have no patience left to listen to my father that i am responsible for my mental illness because i live in illusionary world i.e. online, but only here i don't get judgements who care more about me than my family. They tried to understand me, accept me and ease my pain. My reality is painful

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, LogicalConclusion, Thanatos and 2 others
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Your old friend may have gone to a better place but you have us here now. And you are going to be close to the man you love, soon. Just hang on a little more sis. :hug:

Reactions: Circles and Fadinglife
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I am sorry you are hurting.
hope this becomes a bit bearable for you.

Reactions: Circles and Fadinglife
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
I'm sorry you're in such a difficult situation. Hoping you can get out soon and get some relief friend :hug:

Reactions: Circles