• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
yeah i cant shut up over being dumped so sorry in advanced i guess lmao
i wonder about the future i guess, they still want to be friends and while their struggling with their own mental health and while i don't blame then i can't help but feel guilty and angry and grief and it's just not fair. i tried so hard and it's not fair, even at my lowest i still made time for them and loved and tried and now their gone and i hope when i'm gone they ache for me. it's so selfish and stupid but i hope it hurts when i die, to everyone i loved and everyone who left. i can't handle being abandoned again and i can't handle anymore hurt. whatever i love leaves me and whatever doesn't rots away bitterly in my hands and i hope my death hurts so much it kills. i want to be missed and i want to be loved and it hurts because they used to be so interested in me, did i become boring? was i not worth keeping at your lowest? i tried so hard for you at my worst and you just threw me away over text like i was nothing and now we're friends and i feel bitter and cold and i hope my absence haunts you the way yours haunts me. even before you left me i looked for you everywhere and i still find you in the stupidest things, even a swollen thumb reminds me of you and it fills me with so much anger and bitterness because all i can do is cry and pretend what you did to me is fine because i want to be with you even if its platonic and that fucking hurts. you dumped me out of nowhere and it feels like salt to a bitter bloody wound and all i can do is cry and scream its so stupid but your so much nicer to me in my head. i wonder, do you wish i was different? i want to wait and its awful and i should't, but i don't think i'll be alive long enough to stop waiting.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: reiII, PA𝖨𝑁, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
reiII

reiII

maybe there's something more
Dec 5, 2023
i'm sorry. i can't say as much as i'd ideally like to, i have nothing profound to say, but i know how it feels to love someone more than they will ever love you. i think it's one of the most terrible feelings to ever be invented!!!!
i have autism too, so nice to meet you!