autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, KibblesNBits and Brick In The Wall
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Damn, it got taken down by YouTube, no doubt for copyright reasons.

Still worth doing a search for it on YouTube to try and catch it when it is inevitably re-uploaded.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
This the one? I've seen most of his stuff but its been a while, excellent comedian no doubt.

• Love
Reactions: Despondent, Sinai Silence, Abgrundanziehung and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yep this one. Brilliant stuff!
I wasn't sure because I'm at work and I didn't want to play it out loud lol. Glad I got the right one tho.

Reactions: autumnal
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
This the one? I've seen most of his stuff but its been a while, excellent comedian no doubt.

He asks why don't more people kill themselves? Because it's not fucking easy. It's usually painful or unnerving. If you've read my posts on how Earth is a negative energy garden, you'd know that I think that they just want people to suffer as much as possible without killing them. That's why old people with painful terminal illnesses who have their family who want them to die, can't get fucking euthanasia. The non-human governors of the planet want you to suffer as much as possible. That's why suicide is such a beautiful thing.

Reactions: LonelyNick and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
He asks why don't more people kill themselves? Because it's not fucking easy. It's usually painful or unnerving. If you've read my posts on how Earth is a negative energy garden, you'd know that I think that they just want people to suffer as much as possible without killing them. That's why old people with painful terminal illnesses who have their family who want them to die, can't get fucking euthanasia. The non-human governors of the planet want you to suffer as much as possible. That's why suicide is such a beautiful thing.
Suicide is a very complex issue. Neither life nor suicide is easy. But I would agree that our overlords would rather see us suffer, mostly so we can continue to pay taxes and prop their monopoly game up.

Reactions: Intheo
Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
Oh I remember seeing this before. Although he's being funny that's really how I feel. He seriously called me out with the bit about the tan car though. I'm ashamed to say I own one. I didn't pick a tan car I was given a tan car :haha:

• Hugs
Reactions: autumnal and Brick In The Wall
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019

I died at the "iT's NoT fUn NoW" :pfff: When you want to ctb, nothing matters. Not even ISIS lol

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall