antilife

antilife

Sep 11, 2023
I think humans are not as valuable. Doesn't mean I would say it's okay to kill people for no reason but if a human wants to die it shouldn't be such a big fucking thing. Not everyone is made for this life and not everyone is able. I'm not. I don't want to exist. Why the fuck are animals considered as less valuable than humans? Humans think they are so important. They want you to stay alive so bad for what goddamn reason anyway????

• Love
Reactions: DeadlineDialer, LonelyKitten, Hollowman and 7 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
they want you to slave away for peanuts they invested so much into your upbring paying for free schools only to have someone throw it all away by committing suicide at 18-21 it's a lose-lose situation for everybody involved, if everyone kill themselves at a young age the system would collapse in no time at all, i would sooner be dead then have to work for a living

Reactions: DeadlineDialer, Rogue Proxy, LonelyKitten and 6 others
antilife

antilife

Sep 11, 2023
they want you to slave away for peanuts they invested so much into your upbring paying for free schools only to have someone throw it all away by committing suicide at 18-21 it's a lose-lose situation for everybody involved, if everyone kill themselves at a young age the system would collapse in no time at all, i would sooner be dead then have to work for a living
Some bs I don't want to be part of anyway.

Reactions: DeadlineDialer, sserafim and Darkover
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023

This. Society depends on people surviving, working, and reproducing. Especially low-income, low-education workers are valuable because the 1% depends on them to keep themselves at the top. That's why some people are so against abortion, there would be so fewer people born into terrible conditions, lacking access to education and working min-wage jobs their whole lives if abortion was readily available and legal

Reactions: DeadlineDialer, Rogue Proxy, LonelyKitten and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm a misanthrope and love animals more than most humans.
Yet animals have more rights than us when it comes to euthanasia.
That's how fucked up our stupid human society is.

Reactions: Venessolotic, nopointinlivingg, DeadlineDialer and 5 others
N

nopointinlivingg

Jul 13, 2022
Humans think they are so important.

This is why I struggle with therapy, and accepting the things that sicken me about my surroundings and humanity. Humans consider and treat belief systems and reasons for living that THEY created and put into practice as some unbreakable natural law. It's so easy to think yourself out of this shit it's laughable.

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, DeadlineDialer, Rogue Proxy and 3 others
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
We got smarter but we still kept our base animalistic ways. We are no better than other animals.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, LonelyKitten, antilife and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so disgusting how this society is so anti-suicide with people just expected to suffer endlessly no matter what. There is no value in being tormented in this existence despite what delusional, life worshipping people say.

It repulses me how consciousness doesn't come with an off switch, it's so evil how we cannot die in peace despite the fact that we were so cruelly forced to suffer in the first place.

But after all the reason why there is so much brainwashing into trying to make people believe that suicide is "irrational" is because the society needs slaves, existence is the true hell. I envy the animals who are able to be euthanised, it's horrific how humans are denied what should be a basic human right.

Reactions: antilife, WAITING TO DIE, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
I think humans are not as valuable. Doesn't mean I would say it's okay to kill people for no reason but if a human wants to die it shouldn't be such a big fucking thing. Not everyone is made for this life and not everyone is able. I'm not. I don't want to exist. Why the fuck are animals considered as less valuable than humans? Humans think they are so important. They want you to stay alive so bad for what goddamn reason anyway????
you're thinking too much about it.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
It's not fair that animals in pain/who are suffering get to be euthanized, but humans who are don't get a chance to. It's not fair that we're expected to keep suffering and continue living. I wish that VAS/VAD would be more normalized and acceptable. Humans should have the right to cease their pain and suffering as well. I also don't see what makes human life more "valuable" than animal life. If people really thought human life was valuable, they would allow us the right to ctb and not have to live if we're in pain and suffering. They just want to keep us alive as wageslaves and workers in the capitalist system, and they want us as consumers to feed the economy. They don't actually care about our well-being.

Reactions: LonelyKitten, WAITING TO DIE, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
but if a human wants to die it shouldn't be such a big fucking thing.
When animals want to die - and clearly express this (consider, they can't talk, they can only give signs, but we pick up on them anyway, in contrast to when people literally *say* they wish to die), they are generally obliged and treated to what they need to to end their suffering.

Feel the same way as a human being, no matter how close you were to someone, or even if they're family, you have to be INSANELY lucky to receive any treatment remotely close to that in this world.
Do people lock away a cat that's refusing to eat or socialize anymore?? No??
If you suggested that, you'd be considered nuts, yet to do that with people is completely acceptable somehow... ?

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, DeadlineDialer and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Humanity's extreme ego is extremely infuriating to watch

Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE