• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Humans truly are the worst species and it's such a terrible, horrific tragedy how they haven't gone voluntarily extinct yet. It's hellish how many humans cause so much harm and impose so much suffering onto others. Humans are such a disgusting species with how they so cruelly procreate even know nobody can suffer from never existing at all and deny others the right to a painless death, it's disgusting how so many want to do all they can to prolong meaningless and unnecessary suffering. I'll be glad to finally leave this evil world that is filled with cruel, repulsive humans who love making others suffer for as much as long as possible, the fact that the human species even evolved is an abomination, I'd never want to exist as a human instead I just wish to be eternally unaware.

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
The world is a disgusting abomination where there is no limit to how much agony one can feel. If I die I never want to be reincarnated as a human. I would rather be a cat but non existence is better than being in this hellish prison