• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
W
The latest most evil I've heard of is Chris Watts, who killed his wife and two young daughters so he could be with his new girlfriend. Yes only humans can do this kind of evil and I'm ashamed to be part of this race.

I remember this story, so tragic. I watched the home videos of Shanann and the girls on YouTube. The amount of abuse in the comments section about Shannan and the victim blaming was despicable.

Last edited:
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
I know, and I love cats, I really do, but sometimes those little sadists really freak me out :) Yesterday alone they brought me two birds, one of them still half alive...psychocats.
Mine used bring back frogs... they'd bring them in, come to me and start yowling for me to come n see; the poor things would be hopping around desperately seeking escape while they just sat n watched them panic! So odd how detached they are...
We had to tell them a few times thank you but we don't bloody want them - they eventually got the idea :pfff:
One of mine then had a phase of bringing big, colourful leaves in! I liked that n gave him lots of praise lol :heart:

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Mine used bring back frogs... they'd bring them in, come to me and start yowling for me to come n see; the poor things would be hopping around desperately seeking escape while they just sat n watched them panic! So odd how detached they are...
We had to tell them a few times thank you but we don't bloody want them - they eventually got the idea :pfff:
One of mine then had a phase of bringing big, colourful leaves in! I liked that n gave him lots of praise lol :heart:
When I was younger we had collies growing up and this one would always do that and scoop up or catch small toads and frogs, and then bring them inside the house without us knowing. He would slowly put his head down and they would jump right out of his mouth. He was always gentle with them though and never hurt them.

My cat from a few years back was a different type of animal. He was always very loving towards us and the dogs, but definitely not towards frogs and toads, or other little critters, and birds. He would snatch a bird flying by right out of the air, bite it, and then drop it on the ground for a bit before killing it, Jeez that is bad for the bird, it is horrible.

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Meh. Nature is a monster.
Please check out documentaries about animals.
Some of them eat their counterparts' bowels while they're alive, among others.
Misanthropy is one of the reasons why this century is so depressing.

I have met a few incredible persons in my life.
I've met a surgeon who, instead of being paid more than $20,000/month, decided to go in poor countries voluntarily to help other human beings. And when I see people saying "human beings are monsters", I acknowledge I find it a little bit depressing.

But I understand since some of us are evil. My neighbours locked me in my tiny flat and made awful stuff when I was 17, and I understand why misanthropy would be a natural reaction after that kind of event.

Last edited:
W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
The latest most evil I've heard of is Chris Watts, who killed his wife and two young daughters so he could be with his new girlfriend. Yes only humans can do this kind of evil and I'm ashamed to be part of this race.

Really sad. I can understand killing someone who has done something very bad to you. Someone you really hate. But your own daughters and their mother. It makes me sick.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Really beats me how those crazy women end up falling for/idolising these monsters after their crimes are made known, even taking the "captive partner" theory into account!
That's an interesting psychological aberration.

Last edited:
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
no shame for making me want to die again and again. no remorse. No guilt. No feelings of empathy or wrongs. They only care about the freedom to make a suicidal want to die by the criminalisation of assisted suicide and they feel pride for doing this.

"if i make your suicidality unlimited then i care about you"
i never want to look in their eyes again

Last edited:
A

Ae54rge

Dec 6, 2020
Meh. Nature is a monster.
Please check out documentaries about animals.
Some of them eat their counterparts' bowels while they're alive, among others.
Misanthropy is one of the reasons why this century is so depressing.

I have met a few incredible persons in my life.
I've met a surgeon who, instead of being paid more than $20,000/month, decided to go in poor countries voluntarily to help other human beings. And when I see people saying "human beings are monsters", I acknowledge I find it a little bit depressing.

But I understand since some of us are evil. My neighbours locked me in my tiny flat and made awful stuff when I was 17, and I understand why misanthropy would be a natural reaction after that kind of event.
No animal has committed genocide or developed chemical, biological, nuclear weapons.

This doesn't mean other beings on this planet couldn't given the intelligence, but we were the ones to ruin it all.

If only we were still capable of death on a smaller hunter gather scales as humanity has been 90% of it's existence, perhaps things would be better.

Reactions: Nøb0dy
aeon

aeon

XIII
Dec 6, 2020
Just go out and take a look around, most people are decent. The postman, the cashier, the waitress etc are they monsters ? no, just average people trying to make a living and enjoy life a little. There are exceptions, as in everything, but most people are decent. We are all someone's monster.

B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
Just go out and take a look around, most people are decent. The postman, the cashier, the waitress etc are they monsters ? no, just average people trying to make a living and enjoy life a little. There are exceptions, as in everything, but most people are decent. We are all someone's monster.
well said. They would be happy when slavery existed or when ritual sacrifices were made to the gods and we're all monsters like this. Too many bear my suffering too easily even when i am suicidal already so i face so many harms worse than death that are by the choices of so many monsters.

i still need to die and i am glad of everyone who fights for me and my cat.

• Love
Reactions: Nøb0dy