Status
Not open for further replies.
AnnaJaspers

AnnaJaspers

Experienced
Jul 2, 2019
Would anyone care to explain why humanity should not go extinct as soon as possible? We are nothing more than consuming, reproducing bags of flesh with fanciful delusions of grandeur. Is another Beethoven symphony worth all of the suffering in the world?

• Love
Reactions: Circles, NitriteAnatomy, TotallyIsolated and 5 others
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
I agree with everything that you said. Humans like to think they are doing something so big but inherently all they're doing is destroying everything in its wake.

Reactions: Skathon, Circles, Sensei and 3 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I wouldn't care to explain why we shouldn't. But I could think of many reasons why we SHOULD. It's probably coming soon anyways, maybe even in our lifetime.

Reactions: Circles, NitriteAnatomy, Sensei and 2 others
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
I wouldn't care to explain why we shouldn't. But I could think of many reasons why we SHOULD. It's probably coming soon anyways, maybe even in our lifetime.
I'm hoping that humanity goes extinct as soon as possible.

Reactions: Circles, NitriteAnatomy, marcusuk63 and 2 others
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
No unless they want to. Most people love consuming, reproduce and have fanciful delusions of grandeur. And that's their right after all. Just because I hate life doesn't mean all mankind should die with me. That would be delusions of grandeur :)

Reactions: Circles, MeltingHeart, conveniently_dead and 1 other person
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Why just humans? Animals can be cruel to each other also. Insects. Everything.

Reactions: Circles, MeltingHeart and WhyIsLife56
AnnaJaspers

AnnaJaspers

Experienced
Jul 2, 2019
Why just humans? Animals can be cruel to each other also. Insects. Everything.

I'd like to see an end to all sentient life, for the suffering must end.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, R_N and WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Apparently plants can also feel pain too. There's an article about it. The universe should go extinct.

Reactions: AnnaJaspers and R_N
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I agree. As long as there is life there will be suffering. It is unavoidable.

Reactions: Circles, WhyIsLife56 and AnnaJaspers
AnnaJaspers

AnnaJaspers

Experienced
Jul 2, 2019
No unless they want to. Most people love consuming, reproduce and have fanciful delusions of grandeur. And that's their right after all. Just because I hate life doesn't mean all mankind should die with me. That would be delusions of grandeur :)

Not die with you, die out via voluntary extinction.

We have a very serious problem with suffering on this planet, and when you birth a being you are not in control of the course of their life, which could be one of unreal levels of suffering as can be seen here, on this forum, a tiny place among many places of suffering that exist on this planet.

Reactions: WhyIsLife56
conveniently_dead

conveniently_dead

May 31, 2019
Anyone who shares this opinion should read up on antinatalism, assuming you haven't already.

• Love
Reactions: AnnaJaspers and WhyIsLife56
conveniently_dead

conveniently_dead

May 31, 2019
I'm already an antinatalist :)
Right on. I try not to be super die hard about it and force my opinion on others. But I'm pretty open about how I feel about it. I think it's incredibly selfish and irresponsible to gamble with someone's life for your own personal wants and biological desires.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, Circles, AnnaJaspers and 1 other person
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Right on. I try not to be super die hard about it and force my opinion on others. But I'm pretty open about how I feel about it. I think it's incredibly selfish and irresponsible to gamble with someone's life for your own personal wants and biological desires.
I agree.
You shouldn't gamble with someone's life. No one should. Especially cause they didn't ask for it.

Reactions: Skathon and AnnaJaspers
AnnaJaspers

AnnaJaspers

Experienced
Jul 2, 2019
I agree.
You shouldn't gamble with someone's life. No one should. Especially cause they didn't ask for it.

Yes, the consent or lack thereof is so important. I never would have consented to this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, pthnrdnojvsc, conveniently_dead and 1 other person
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Two people wanted to fuck in the 90's, now I have to work and feed myself everyday. And fight crippling mental il

Two people wanted to fuck in the 90's, now I have to work and feed myself everyday. And fight crippling mental illness.
I didn't ask to be physically abused for something I didn't ask for either. It's sickening.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, TotallyIsolated, conveniently_dead and 1 other person
A

Anathema

Dec 2, 2019
Nature's sense of humor.
I'm neutral on this.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Well don't worry because when this central banking system cannot be sustained anymore people will be culled dramatically. It is already happening but so far it's still hideable. But I mean u see it in big cities the massive inequality. The ever increasing cost of living and it will continue to rise because of the corrupt banking system. Meddling in the economy by the ruling class to manipulate the economy to where it benefits them but not most average people. I doubt we will go extinct as a species anytime soon but I know white people are going extinct because we are targeted by these ruling elite for destruction in our formerly white majority countries.

Last edited:
Reactions: 56709
E

Elias

Experienced
Mar 19, 2019
Life was an unfortunate mistake. Zero entropy is the way.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon and WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Life was an unfortunate mistake. Zero entropy is the way.
Existence is a mistake. Consciousness is a mistake. Sentience is a mistake.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon and Elias
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
YES omg I totally agree.

The whole "Extinction Rebellion" thing makes me chuckle. Like, by all accounts human extinction would be a GOOD thing. We should start a pro- extinction movement. "Extinction Acceptance" or something.

Reactions: AnnaJaspers, Elias and WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
YES omg I totally agree.

The whole "Extinction Rebellion" thing makes me chuckle. Like, by all accounts human extinction would be a GOOD thing. We should start a pro- extinction movement. "Extinction Acceptance" or something.
Good idea. Entropy extinction movement or life extinction movement

• Love
Reactions: AnnaJaspers, Elias and TotallyIsolated
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Say I believe in god (I don't). Say it's 50/50. Half the people are suffering & not wanting life, half really value & appreciate their existence& want to continue. Who's too say which half should get their desire. Would "god" decide, who should decide? An antinatlist on a suicide forum? Id prefer just to make myself extinct not all of the people I know that do actually enjoy their life. Why should I decide for them. I only want to decide to opt out for myself.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Science Is Scary, a_strange_day, TotallyIsolated and 1 other person
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Say I believe in god (I don't). Say it's 50/50. Half the people are suffering & not wanting life, half really value & appreciate their existence& want to continue. Who's too say which half should get their desire. Would "god" decide, who should decide? Id prefer just to make myself extinct not all of the people I know that do actually enjoy their life. Why should I decide for them. I only want to decide to opt out for myself.
Say I believe in god (I don't). Say it's 50/50. Half the people are suffering & not wanting life, half really value & appreciate their existence& want to continue. Who's too say which half should get their desire. Would "god" decide, who should decide? Id prefer just to make myself extinct not all of the people I know that do actually enjoy their life. Why should I decide for them. I only want to decide to opt out for myself.
Everyone that has existed and is existing did not ask to be born. Without their consent.
Have a read on antinatalism.
Everyone is suffering to some degree. They either choose to ignore it or cope with it.
They're still suffering either way.

Reactions: Circles and AnnaJaspers
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Nah. I like humanity and all its flaws. Without it everything we know becomes nothing & everything that has a little bit of value becomes worthless.

Reactions: MeltingHeart
AnnaJaspers

AnnaJaspers

Experienced
Jul 2, 2019
Say I believe in god (I don't). Say it's 50/50. Half the people are suffering & not wanting life, half really value & appreciate their existence& want to continue. Who's too say which half should get their desire. Would "god" decide, who should decide? An antinatlist on a suicide forum? Id prefer just to make myself extinct not all of the people I know that do actually enjoy their life. Why should I decide for them. I only want to decide to opt out for myself.

You decided for your children when you had them, so you kinda played "god" didn't you? They didn't need to exist, you made them exist.

Also, I'm not advocating murder.

Reactions: WhyIsLife56
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Everyone that has existed and is existing did not ask to be born. Without their consent.
Have a read on antinatalism.
Everyone is suffering to some degree. They either choose to ignore it or cope with it.
They're still suffering either way.
I have read a lot about it & many people that didn't choose to be born still really appreciate their life, I know loads of people that really bloody love life a lot!! Antinalism is just one philosophical concept & not everyone believes it or fits into its general premise. The times of suffering I had in the past made moments of joy & contentment all the more valuable & I appreciated both states of being (for a time) Obvs when suffering out weighs the times of non- suffering u might want out- but this not the state of many people's lives, only some.
Oh wow, your signature is like one of my worst fears!
Oh shit I actually meant to change this one! Yeah it is pretty bad/ sad isn't it! Sorry :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles and Shakespear's Brother
AnnaJaspers

AnnaJaspers

Experienced
Jul 2, 2019
I have read a lot about it & many people that didn't choose to be born still really appreciate their life a lot, I know loads of people that really bloody love life a lot!! Antinalism is just philosophical concept & not everyone believes it or fits into its general premise. The times of suffering I had in the past made moments of joy all the more valuable & I appreciated both states for a time. Obvs when suffering out weighs the times of non- suffering u might want out- but this not the state of many people's lives only some.

The point is: nonexistence harms no-one, existence harms everyone, even if your life goes as well as it can practically go. Also, the severe suffering of one sentient being is not worth any of the happy happy joy joys you seem to love.

You choose to bring children into this world well aware of the suffering that would await them, including death. Now you are on a suicide forum planning to leave them your melting heart?

Do you lack a conscience?

• Love
Reactions: R_N, Circles, Manja and 1 other person
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
I have read a lot about it & many people that didn't choose to be born still really appreciate their life, I know loads of people that really bloody love life a lot!! Antinalism is just one philosophical concept & not everyone believes it or fits into its general premise. The times of suffering I had in the past made moments of joy & contentment all the more valuable & I appreciated both states of being (for a time) Obvs when suffering out weighs the times of non- suffering u might want out- but this not the state of many people's lives only some.

Oh shit I actually meant to change this one! Yeah it is pretty bad/ sad isn't it! Sorry :/
That means they enjoy the moments. It doesn't mean they enjoy their whole life in general. If life was so enjoyable, you wouldn't have to enjoy moments. There would be no need to tell people to enjoy the 'little things or little moments'
The point is: nonexistence harms no-one, existence harms everyone, even if your life goes as well as it can practically go. Also, the severe suffering of one sentient being is not worth any of the happy happy joy joys you seem to love.

You choose to bring children into this world well aware of the suffering that would await them, including death. Now you are on a suicide forum planning to leave them your melting heart?

Do you lack a conscience?
This x100!!!!!

Reactions: dyingtodie, Circles, Elias and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.