Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
The way humanity treats those like me is like we're a whole other subspecies. I swear, the amount of times I get treated differently just for being how I am is so dehumanizing that I will never think myself as a human ever again. I can never see anyone else as a human. Only shadows floating around me. Those shadows are the deplorable humans. Some humans stick out like a sore thumb in how awful they specifically treat me. The ones that seem somewhat decent may be not human as well. I tend to see them either as an animal or even a whole other species like aliens, deities, eldritch, or even cryptid all for my own protection because as I've seen it since a young child, humans are one of, if not, the worst species to ever exist. I am glad I don't identified myself as one and quite frankly, I think others shouldn't either (that is, if they're in a similar position as I am). Then again, I guess I'm in an extreme minority on this.

Nevertheless, I honestly see so much pain going around, it's astonishing how I can numb myself to it all as much as I had been doing. Living in the modern world means you have to desensitize yourself to so much terrorism and violence on a daily basis. That, and having human rights on the line is unfathomable, yet unsurprising considering RvW was overturned here in the USA. If they continue getting worse and worse, they better make assisted or voluntary CTB legal or they're committing more humanitarian crimes to individuals who do not wish to continue living in this godforsaken world we all sadly have been placed in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once more, bc there's been a bunch of these fucks coming out of the woodwork to give their pseudo intellectual nonsense; PRO LIFERS/FORCED LIFERS/FIXERS DNI WITH THIS POST OR ANY POST I MAKE! I do not want any of that type of crap here. I've suffered enough just from what I deal with on a daily fucking basis, I don't need any of that here. I already have therapy, I don't need to be told to "get help, go to therapy" or any other nonsense like that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: StrawberryBlood, telw84, ApparentlyNot and 5 others
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
yeahhh, humans are the worst! >:( They're so evil, mean, and ready to backstab you at a moment's notice! I hate them lots! >_<

Reactions: telw84, Seered Doom and sserafim
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
tbh I've often felt they're not the same species as me

It's also disturbing: there's more smart people than moral people. Hopefully one reason's social: children are forced into schools where helping each other = "cheating", humiliated & graded like beef, pushed to compete against each other... trained to regurgitate answers quickly, without imagination

• Informative
Reactions: telw84, sserafim and Seered Doom
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
tbh I've often felt they're not the same species as me

It's also disturbing: there's more smart people than moral people. Hopefully one reason's social: children are forced into schools where helping each other = "cheating", humiliated & graded like beef, pushed to compete against each other... trained to regurgitate answers quickly, with minimal thought
Same! I've always felt like an alien, I've never felt like a real human being.

• Love
Reactions: telw84, Seered Doom and SexyIncél
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world where humans create so much harm and suffering truly is such a hellish place, I also see humans as being the worst species.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: telw84, ihatemylife, sserafim and 1 other person
A

annique

earth's rotation gets me dizzy everyday
Jul 5, 2022
right? I also feel mistreated by everyone around myself, that just weights down on the crippling fact that this is a hostile world, where competitiveness and selfishness rule and we have to scratch our way around in order to survive.

i feel sorry for all of us in this forum as a whole, i despise it that we live in such a world where this amount of suffering exists and so much suffering that we just want to die.

i have no comfort to offer, but you might feel less lonely if you know i also feel mistreated by humans

• Hugs
Reactions: telw84 and Seered Doom
T

telw84

Sep 21, 2023
People are tribalistic, people are petty, people can be disappointing, people can be energy sapping, people can be stupid, people can also be clueless on how to treat others, maybe stemming from upbringing, amongst other things, lack of morals, lack of values, sometimes it is intentional on there part, pay it absolutely no mind, just find those who WILL appreciate you, hope you fare better soonies op, might I suggest if you dont feel your being treated fairly in your current environment is it possible to up sticks and simply relocate somewhere else ? Sounds like you need to find better people mate, better people as in your tribe, people that will appreciate you for you, dont let a few arseholes, and that is what they are jade you towards others entirely, who may well treat you properly, with common courtesy, decency, and with respect, peace and blessings buds, I know we dont know eachother but i feel this is a VERY common issue nowadays, so wanted to chime in with my little take, take care buddy your worth more than you realise, each of us is, its just that some people get off on silencing other people, extinguishing there sense of self worth for whatever reason, etc, or making them feel inferior in some way shape or form, but we each have inherent value imho, its just how they is, most of em are utterly miserable in themselves too I find, more fool them, there loss, it does no apply to everybody tho op, make no mistake, best wishes moving forward, drop em like a bad habit dude if they make you feel shit about yourself, remove them from your presence, sooner the better, they dont exist to you nomore, here is to hoping you find contentment soon, with somebody who deserves you mate, chin up đź‘Ť