• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I'll be frank. I've always felt that it's horrible to send a person into the world who didn't ask to be there. (...) Look around you. Of all the people you see, no one is here by his own wish. Of course, what I just said is the most banal truth there is. So banal, and so basic, that we've stopped seeing it and hearing it. (...) Everyone jabbers about human rights. What a joke! Your existence isn't founded on any right. They don't even allow you to end your life by your own choice, these defenders of human rights.

and to think all my problems wouldn't of existed if two idiots had used a condom

Last edited:
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I think human rights try to make the world a better place but I agree, it doesn't really work out.

Reactions: Darkover
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I am not going to blame anyone for my birth. We are animals and we are still guided by our instincts. By default, people have a mental need to have children. We should complain more about nature than about specific individuals. Of course, I won't have children anymore (thankfully for them), but I don't think people should be blamed for having children.