Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Dr Iron Arc, Trannydiary and 12 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It is supposed to be a much more accurate test for covid. It is likely it will be used in other parts of the world too. Of course it's a violation of human rights but China isn't a place to be concerned about that.

• Aww..
Reactions: Trannydiary, AnnonyBox, Life is pointless and 3 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Could be possible that the individual in charge of the testing regime is a homosexual ?

• Yay!
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Trannydiary, Bigpink, Ashley_1988 and 8 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
It is supposed to be a much more accurate test for covid. It is likely it will be used in other parts of the world too. Of course it's a violation of human rights but China isn't a place to be concerned about that.
More accurate would be a myth,
I read in the first source that states virus transmit through droplets not digestive tract.

other countries won't enforce this. Only China. Typical.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Dr Iron Arc and Fragile
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
They are probably doing it to humiliate people. Here in US police use similar but less extreme tactics to dehumanize.

Reactions: Pharmaruined, Trannydiary, Arvinneedstodie and 2 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Could be possible that the individual in charge of the testing regime is a homosexual ?
This has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

but mandatory rape is NOT okay.
China is notorious for disregarding human rights.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Trannydiary, AnnonyBox and 1 other person
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, AnnonyBox, 262653 and 9 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I welcome our kinky Chinese overlords.

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: Trannydiary, saltshaker, Bigpink and 4 others
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
If the nussy became a thing, I can only imagine the kinks that'll come out of this.

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: Trannydiary, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, KleinerWolf and 2 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Not even the most imaginative sci-fi dystopia writers could've predicted today's china. Even our assholes belong to the CCP now!

It's ok tho, apparently "real communism" never leads to totalitarianism and human rights violations, and the uyghurs are definitely not being holocausted right now, definitely.

• Yay!
Reactions: Trannydiary, Bigpink and KleinerWolf
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I think it's more embarrassing to be the guy that has to write that he works with anal swabbing in his tinder profile than to get anally swabbed. Apparently the swab is also smaller than 2 inches. Lmao at this modern world, btw.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Trannydiary, Bigpink and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
The brainwashed Chinese and people who don't take human rights seriously lol.

I hope you get fingered up your arse oneday smh.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Trannydiary and doge
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
At first I couldn't understand. Then I realized I missed a word :mmm: :ahhha:

I'm totally not disagreeing expecially considering there are other ways to do the test. But there are certain test that are done that way.

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
At first I couldn't understand. Then I realized I missed a word :mmm: :ahhha:

I'm totally not disagreeing expecially considering there are other ways to do the test. But there are certain test that are done that way.
the other tests are voluntary though.

aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
The brainwashed Chinese and people who don't take human rights seriously lol.

it's not that I don't take it seriously, I do. I just don't like how Europeans think they can decide for others, what's moral and what is not.
A lot of Chinese people are happy with China, but the West perpetuates this idea of suffering people.
In China, there are people who are profoundly unhappy with the system, just like in the West, there are people who are profoundly unhappy with the system.

I personnally have more respect for the East. And that includes China. Because they mind their business and don't infantilise other civilisations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trannydiary, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Oh my, are you implying that you're going to be the one to do it...? :shy:
I personnally have more respect for the East. And that includes China. Because they mind their business and don't infantilise other civilisations.
Based af

Reactions: aneurysm
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Oh my, are you implying that you're going to be the one to do it...? :shy:
He's part Chinese so he obviously has it in him.

I do think that China will usher in the era of totalitarian cyber dystopia where you can't take a breath without official license. Asia will be first, then America. Europe will come last, but it'll come.

• Aww..
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Trannydiary, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 5 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
He's part Chinese so he obviously has it in him.

I do think that China will usher in the era of totalitarian cyber dystopia where you can't take a breath without official license. Asia will be first, then America. Europe will come last, but it'll come.
@Imaginos Tell her about the nukes.

• Yay!
Reactions: 262653
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
who decides what's human right and what is not? just wondering
Some people truly think some values should be universal, regardless of particular societies.
Absolutely not. Putin and Xi Jinping consider Westeners as degenerate retards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trannydiary, KleinerWolf and Fragile
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
it's not that I don't take it seriously, I do. I just don't like how Europeans think they can decide for others, what's moral and what is not.
A lot of Chinese people are happy with China, but the West perpetuates this idea of suffering people.
In China, there are people who are profoundly unhappy with the system, just like in the West, there are people who are profoundly unhappy with the system.

This comment is just historically ignorant. Eastern countries have been doing imperialism and infantilization for a long time.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Trannydiary, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
Some people truly think some values should be universal, regardless of particular societies
yeah, this is what led them to colonization and slavery and this this what is leading the destruction of nature and authoritarian healthcare. This closed minded inherent to their culture, destroying others in the guise of doing what's « best » and « making the world a better place ».
Putin and Xi Jinping consider Westeners as degenerate retards.
No offense, but it's true in a hell lot of way. also, there is a difference between considering other cultures as retards, and destroying them as a result of this thinking.

of course I'm biased. Most humans are retard, but Chinese and Russians didn't hurt me or my culture personally. So I have tend to have less resentment towards them (even tho it's clear China doesn't care about climat change and stuff like that)
This comment is just historically ignorant. Eastern countries have been doing imperialism and infantilization for a long time.
I obviously know that. Every culture is guilty of that. But there is a degree to everything. Some people have no limit or humility, whatsoever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trannydiary, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Makko
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Winnie the Pooh taking the "digging into the honeypot" literally.

• Yay!
Reactions: Trannydiary, Bigpink, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 5 others
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Knowing the Chinese they're probably poking around hoping for some undigested pieces of corn so they can re-use them. Like they do with the cooking oil they scoops out of the sewer and then cook food in it.

• Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
People who compare China to democracy are ignorant and delusional.
They do not have any deep understanding what's wrong with this authoritarian system and the effects on its people.

You could always be brainwashed enough to the point of complete oblivious and I do not wish to waste my time discussing human rights with this kind of people when they don't respect themselves.

as for foreigners who have no intentions stepping on their border, but still commenting and defending a totalitarian system, I have nothing to say to you honestly. You might be as ignorant as people actually living there. You are just as hopeless on a political spectrum so forth your disregard for human dignity.

FYI: I am a Chinese citizen and I know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, DivineMedicus, Mendex and 6 others
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
People who compare China to democracy are ignorant and delusional.
They do not have any deep understanding what's wrong with this authoritarian system and the effects on its people.

You could always be brainwashed enough to the point of complete oblivious and I do not wish to waste my time discussing human rights with this kind of people when they don't respect themselves.

as for foreigners who have no intentions stepping on their border, but still commenting and defending a totalitarian system, I have nothing to say to you honestly. You might be as ignorant as people actually living there. You are just as hopeless on a political spectrum so forth your disregard for human dignity.

FYI: I am a Chinese citizen and I know what I'm talking about.
There are lots of people - always in the West and always the so called "progressives" who are ready to call other people names, and to defend things they don't even understand, just because they think it makes them "woke".

Which in their mind means better and more enlightened than other people, so other people should shut up and listen them and do as they say, which is the very thing they claim to be against.

And if you point this out - they get upset and call you the Nazi.

I guarantee you - even though you are Chinese, they will still know better than you do.

• Yay!
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Trannydiary, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
China is certainly guilty of its fair share of human rights violations. Between the big 3 however (China, Russia, and the USA), they're all pretty much as bad as each other. The world, and doubly so for the people that actually have to live inside these countries, would be much better off if these irredeemably oppressive states disappeared overnight. Having said that, next to China, the USA is the most eavesdropped on, wire tapped, and surveilled population in human history. Its militarized police forces more resemble a domestic army, than an actual civil service. They run black sites across the globe where acts of torture are regularly conducted. Whether at the now infamous Guantanamo Bay, or at just as heinous sites present in places like Abu Ghraib and Bagram. The pentagon and their political duopoly poses the greatest threat to world security bar none.

USA Greatest Threat to World Peace: https://www.indepthnews.net/index.php/opinion/3227-u-s-is-greatest-threat-to-world-peace

USA Voted Most Dangerous Country On The Planet: https://www.axios.com/the-biggest-g...ina-c3230b2c-447e-472a-b9dc-5b2a2e2b3117.html

To this day, the US wants Julian Assange's head on a platter. And all for the crime of trying to report the truth to the people and holding those in power to account. Julian Assange was the creator of wikileaks and was integral in revealing the thousands of war crimes committed by the US armed forces in the middle east and elsewhere. Most infamous of which being the release of the "collateral murder" video, where a US gunship was authorized to gun down innocent journalists, along with children who were nearby. Bradley Manning who released this information to wikileaks was tortured by the US for years and was often kept in solitary confinement. Last time I checked, he was thrown back into jail for not be willing to testify against Julian, who is now awaiting extradition to the USA where they will most probably execute him under the espionage act. China is bad with its human rights violations, that much is certain, but the USA is right there with them. They both ought to be wiped off the face of the planet.

Collateral Murder:

Julian Assange: https://scheerpost.com/2021/01/04/chris-hedges-the-empire-is-not-done-with-julian-assange/

The USA, through the NSA, has the most advanced surveillance apparatus in the world. Not even Eastern Germany's infamous Stasi state comes close to matching it, which you can see illustrated in films like The Lives of Others.

By the way, I'm not saying that China isn't awful. Of course it is. The USA, for the last 70/80 years, has designed a world where monsters have now risen to supplant them. At the end of the day, it's not far fetched to say that it's primarily the USA who is to blame for everything that is wrong in the world today. They oversaw decades of geopolitical barbarism and now the chickens are coming home to roost.

While we're on the topic of people's rectums though, US torturers at Abu Ghraib would often smear human feces on prisoners for fun. The personnel at this base were most amused by this and would regularly take photos of them in compromising positions, along with doing many other sadistic acts like stripping the prisoners naked and making them climb on top of each other in a pyramid, or sticking guns in their mouths/asses, or just playing with them as if they were their own personal human toys.

Abu Ghraib Torture and Prisoner Abuse: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse

No one in the US military was ever punished for any of this, by the way. At leas not to the extent they ought to have been for committing literal war crimes and other crimes against humanity. From the collateral murder, to Abu Ghraib. Just like with cops and wanton police brutality, the US turns a blind eye to any and all evil it otherwise directly/indirectly supports and encourages.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DivineMedicus, aneurysm, Trannydiary and 7 others
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
There's a former US Ranger who posts on Youtube who was based at Abu Ghraib, he swears the place is haunted and cursed.

I'm not one who is into such things, but him being so down to earth and matter of fact, and some of the stories he's told, it makes you wonder.

It wasn't just down to what the US did their either, it was what had happened before as well, there were mass graves everywhere and etc. If these things do exist, it would be no surprise it would exist somewhere barbaric like that.

Reactions: Trannydiary and Imaginos