sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
A man with a full stomach has many problems a man with an empty stomach has only one...

Think about this why do human beings when they get money and security treat other human beings like crap? Ill tell you why because we live in an hypocriful existance called society but its a shame we all are just glorified monkeys and if there were no jails or consequences it would be a Planet were death is at every crossroads and murder was seen as normal. We are just killers like every other animal on this Planet but 'society' makes us look dignified but its paperthin the difference between us and the hyennas in Africa. Remember us Humans are here because we killed all our opposition down the Ages we even ate some of them! So stop this Peter Pan crap all we have done is changed bananas for money
21:56 look at his jumper its about $150 hes new money you will never get through to him he thinks everyone is out to get him, id be amazed if he doesnt have a road rage conviction and has an ongoing dispute in the Courts about the fact that he cut down his neighbours hedge because it reduced the light in his garden- HES A NEW MONEY MORON but dont blame him completely the real culprit here is his violent father
23.29 Never walk away from a massive ego especially one thats afraid of EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
36:55 'Be the better person thats the road you should take'- (were you the first born and had a good father figure?) I cant do that i have to get someone back (not violently but property wise) if they disrespect me in any way even if i know im going to be caught i cant help it, one time i left it for months but couldnt take it anymore i couldnt sleep so went round property wise and the next night i slept like a baby best sleep i had for a year. Father and Mother thought my brother was a golden boy i was two years younger and my father was always hostile with me years latter i realized that he wasnt my Father he even tried to strangle me one time when my mother was out of the house Complete maniac
If you dont know where your going any road will take you there

Last edited: