• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Live, reproduce, die and repeat. Humans are put through this Earth's recycling system. Billions of human vessels have came here and witness the same fate. Death! And for what? For nothing! All our lives are insignificant. We pick and choose a distraction until death and that's it! We may pick up religion and play make believe like thinking that some god put you here because they loved you. We would do anything to cope with this pointless existence. Nobody knows the true reason why we are here. Nobody knows what will happen after death. It's all unknown. The only thing that I do know is that this is a place for me to exist until I die.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just wish humans wouldn't so cruelly procreate in the first place, it truly is tragic how they impose pointless and meaningless suffering onto others. Existence really is just a futile process of waiting to die and I'd be glad to finally be free from it, I always see it as better that this existence peacefully disappears into nothingness.

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Yea all life wrng cncpt nonsns loop pain sffr etc end die ,all nonsns wait die

Reactions: Goku Black