• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
Get fireproof gloves

Get metal bucket

Get charcoal

Get lighter fluid

Get lighter

Get cinder blocks

Get warning signs for those who find you

Get a pan

Get water

Get in car

Drive to a secluded location

Take charcoal bucket out, dump lighter fluid onto charcoal, light that bitch up (username checks out).

Wait for it to become embers.

Place it in the back of the car on the cinder blocks with the tray full of water beneath it.

Get in.

Seal windows/doors.

Go to sleep.

I'd love critique! Criticism is a huge help in general, especially with such high stakes. I'm high so I probably overlooked something, I'd love if you guys could point out mistakes or improve this prototype in any way.

Last edited:
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
1) you might consider using a charcoal starter
2) also consider bringing a tray, put some water on it and then put the bucket on it so you won't risk a burning car

Besides that yeah, it should check out. Remember to wait long enough till all flames are gone and also use enough charcoal. One kg should be sufficient but you maybe wanna go up to 1.5kg. Also sealing your car won't be a necessity for newer cars, but it's not wrong. Care for the air vents certainly.

If you wanna go 99% sure you could also do a test-run beforehand and check out the concentration via a co meter. I'd recommend that.

PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
Also sealing your car won't be a necessity for newer cars, but it's not wrong. Care for the air vents certainly.
What do you mean by "Care for the air vents certainly"? Do I need to somehow modify the car?

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Those are too small. I want to be hotboxing CO by the pound.
Well, just use two or more of them. They will get your coal very nice and even.

What do you mean by "Care for the air vents certainly"? Do I need to somehow modify the car?
By that I meant that you should seal your air vents, as these are critical spots for the gas leaking out.