• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

greg ! :3

Student
Apr 7, 2024
I remembered a method where you cut your wrists and lay in the shower. Is it effective?

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
It is possible to die by cutting your wrists, but it is much harder than most people think. Unless you understand the relevant anatomy, you are more likely just to lose the use of your hand(s) permanently. There is relevant information on this site. Use the search feature.
Don't use this method unless you are sure you know how to do it properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Cutting wrists isn't effective if you're serious about dying by bleeding out. The only real options you'd have would be Seppuku or slitting your throat like a butcher does when they slaughter animal. That's the only way to have a reliable chance to die quickly and as painless as possible with this method.

I don't recommend it. It's messy and cruel! There are way better and much more peaceful methods available.

Student
Apr 7, 2024
It is possible to die by cutting your wrists, but it is much harder than most people think. Unless you understand the relevant anatomy, you are more likely just to lose the use of your hand(s) permanntly. There is relevant information on this site. Use the search feature.
Don't use this method unless you are sure you know how to do it properly.
I understand, thank you
Cutting wrists isn't effective if you're serious about dying by bleeding out. The only real options you'd have would be Seppuku or slitting your throat like a butcher does when they slaughter animal. That's the only way to have a reliable chance to die quickly and as painless as possible with this method.

I don't recommend it. It's messy and cruel! There are way better and much more peaceful methods available.
Okay, thanks!
You watch a lot of movies, don't you?
yeah, and my ex friend also told me that
very low suicide rate.
Definitely wouldn't recomend
Okay, thanks!

• Love
Reactions: Linda
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
6% success rate. Unless you know perfectly your anatomy, you're more likely to end up with permanent nerve damage.
May I ask, is it more a cry for help or do you really want to CTB? If you really want to CTB, maybe choose a more reliable method or do a lot of research about cutting.

Reactions: Linda
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Extremely painful, you must be able to withstand the pain, and cut deep. This isn't like you see on TV.

Student
Apr 7, 2024
6% success rate. Unless you know perfectly your anatomy, you're more likely to end up with permanent nerve damage.
May I ask, is it more a cry for help or do you really want to CTB? If you really want to CTB, maybe choose a more reliable method or do a lot of research about cutting.
i want to ctb, but it's also a cry for help
Extremely painful, you must be able to withstand the pain, and cut deep. This isn't like you see on TV.
I understand

Last edited:
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
i want to ctb, but it's also a cry for help

I understand
Would you like to tell us more about your situation? I can't read your past posts because your profile is set to private. (You can change that using the settings button on the left, if you wish.)

Student
Apr 7, 2024
Well, if it's a cry for help, maybe you shouldn't harm yourself. There are other ways to cry for help which don't imply self-harm.
Have you tried therapy? meds?
Only meds, and They don't work
Would you like to tell us more about your situation? I can't read your past posts because your profile is set to private. (You can change that using the settings button on the left, if you wish.)
How do i CHANGE it?

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Only meds, and They don't work

How do i CHANGE it?
Meds alone are unlikely to be successful if not combined with therapy. I would recommend seeking a therapist.

• Informative
Reactions: LunarLight