Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Reactions: whitefeather and Valon
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I've pondered something similar when watching those people on 911 who jumped to their deaths from the WTC - knowing full well when they jumped, they'd be dead.

Then thinking, how could so many of them do that, when so many people who want to die can't bring themselves to do it because of SI.

How do one group just do something so horrendous when they actually wanted to live, and the other group can't even kill themselves when they want to die?

I guess the system is really simple - to keep you alive for as long as possible whatever it takes.

So you're in the WTC on 911, and the flames are licking closer, the smoke is overwhelming you and even though you have no desire to die at all your brain says - "if you stay here you're going to die right now" so you leap to your death just to squeeze out a little bit more time.

Someone is super depressed and wants to die, but no matter how bad things are their brain says "if you do that you're going to die right now" and forces you to squeeze out just a little bit more.

A cruel quirk from a cruel nature or a cruel God?

Reactions: Life is pointless, infinitelove, nitroautnz and 3 others
lunargreenx

lunargreenx

21 year old gay boy
Jun 16, 2020
A cruel quirk from a cruel nature or a cruel God?

I was thinking lately that God doesn't exist and if he did, he would be the most sadistic and evil thing.

Reactions: Life is pointless, these_days9, pleasethistime and 2 others
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Until I am sitting there with my cups I can't honestly say if my SI will be there or not. I can say the last 3 years I have thought of ways to not wake up every single day. Having emphysema I have gone out of my way to smoke 2-3 packs a day to speed up the damage to my lungs. Prior to my sons death 3yrs ago 3 different docs all told me if I keep smoking I will not live to see 50. I'm supposed to be 49 next month and don't feel any closer to getting out of here. Yeah, it's a slow suicide but a death my family wont say I intentionally caused. It was just my time to go. I guess, if I wouldn't have hurt those who do love me I would have done it long before now. I've mostly hung in these last 3 years for my younger son. I want him to know I stuck it out for HIM because he is also loved as much as his brother. Right now I feel very confident I will have no issues taking my couple of cups and laying down looking at pictures of my sons. Letting my mind go to being reunited with my older son, wondering what do we look like as spirits as I have 3 years of hugs waiting for him. I've had my SN for just past a week now. I will admit I have just wanted to get the lyft ride to a hotel and drink it this past week. It's sitting here in my room and the only happiness I've felt in 3 years is SN. I kiss the bottle and feel su much peace and content knowing it's going to bring me to my son.

• Hugs
Reactions: nitroautnz
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Until I am sitting there with my cups I can't honestly say if my SI will be there or not. I can say the last 3 years I have thought of ways to not wake up every single day. Having emphysema I have gone out of my way to smoke 2-3 packs a day to speed up the damage to my lungs. Prior to my sons death 3yrs ago 3 different docs all told me if I keep smoking I will not live to see 50. I'm supposed to be 49 next month and don't feel any closer to getting out of here. Yeah, it's a slow suicide but a death my family wont say I intentionally caused. It was just my time to go. I guess, if I wouldn't have hurt those who do love me I would have done it long before now. I've mostly hung in these last 3 years for my younger son. I want him to know I stuck it out for HIM because he is also loved as much as his brother. Right now I feel very confident I will have no issues taking my couple of cups and laying down looking at pictures of my sons. Letting my mind go to being reunited with my older son, wondering what do we look like as spirits as I have 3 years of hugs waiting for him. I've had my SN for just past a week now. I will admit I have just wanted to get the lyft ride to a hotel and drink it this past week. It's sitting here in my room and the only happiness I've felt in 3 years is SN. I kiss the bottle and feel su much peace and content knowing it's going to bring me to my son.
ouch...im sure ull see ur son in real life, not this cruel joke we are living in. im also drinking SN too. arent you afraid of pain and vomiting?

Reactions: Sinkinshyp
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
ouch...im sure ull see ur son in real life, not this cruel joke we are living in. im also drinking SN too. arent you afraid of pain and vomiting?

I'm sure it will not be a pleasant experience, afterall I am ingesting a poison. If I experience 20-30 minutes of pain and vomiting it's worth not waking up ever again feeling so much pain. The thing that has me most concerned is experiencing respiratory issues while conscious. I had full respiratory failure and I don't ever want to experience that again even if it my last moments. I know I have enough meds at my hands once or more of them will help me avoid that feeling. I just need to have the right combo.

• Love
Reactions: LonelyNick
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I'm sure it will not be a pleasant experience, afterall I am ingesting a poison. If I experience 20-30 minutes of pain and vomiting it's worth not waking up ever again feeling so much pain. The thing that has me most concerned is experiencing respiratory issues while conscious. I had full respiratory failure and I don't ever want to experience that again even if it my last moments. I know I have enough meds at my hands once or more of them will help me avoid that feeling. I just need to have the right combo.
im rly afraid...i wonder why even dying must be so hard and cruel. ill just use primperan and benzos..i pray it goes well

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
im rly afraid...i wonder why even dying must be so hard and cruel. ill just use primperan and benzos..i pray it goes well

I have to say if you have any doubts put it off until you are 110% sure it is what you want. If it is what you want I hope it is painless and you find peace